Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server started and still server didnt start when i try to play

Discussion on Server started and still server didnt start when i try to play within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/28/2015, 19:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAbgefahrn View Post
Already changed it and tried again. It had normal letters with 1 ö, i relpaced it with oe and it still didnt work
No, make a new user account, you have already been told that changing the user name does not change the meat of the user itself and all folders related to said user.

It takes 12 secs to make a new user.
Install everything needed on that user and see if the game works.
How hard is that?

Plus, before even extracting the Server Editor rar, right click it, click properties and insure it is not being blocked by windows, unblock it if so, then click apply, then click ok to close, then extract it.
You have to do that with everything.

You also have to run the installs as Admin or they will not work right.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Didnt play for 5 years , Cant start my character
07/23/2015 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey people , So i have stopped playing silkroad online for about 5 years , so today I wanted just to login and check my character out , got through the 2nd password thing with no issues , But my problem is, after i pass the 2nd password , i can see my character , i click on it , the camera zooms in but i cant seem to find the start button that should be in the bottom , i remember the start and cancel button was on the bottom , how do i fix this . I really do miss my 116 char lol so i...
I want play ISRO.Which server i should start ?
11/12/2013 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi guys , im bored to wait or search private server. And very like population servers. I want +1,5k ppl enough for me. ISRO opened a new server soon ? I dont want play very very old servers because all ppl reached 120 level and all ppl stall.. I dont like it, i want active server and less 120 lvl players in which server? I want realy active server.Its too important for me please be careful and good suggestions THANKS..
EliteSilkroad-Private server How to [Start to play]
05/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 51 Replies
Elite Silkroad Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions This will be a discussion thread for the release of the new and the first Private server with european chars. (Running with real server files) Rates:2x exp and 1x sp Cap: 100 cap Euros: Yes