Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHP SDK

Discussion on PHP SDK within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post PHP SDK

For php lovers.

Tools for develop a full private server hosted in any apache + php environment.

Not for playing, it's for develop.

Can create mysql database instead static xmls and stuff.

Not for noobs.

Attached Files
File Type: zip nfsw-php-sdk.zip (17.4 KB, 75 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/30/2015, 10:30   #2

right ok so this means hamaci etc doesn't/wont ever work then? sorry its taken me a while to understand what php etc stand for i just googled them, that php one makes the most sense to me... now i get it lol... wish i wasn't a noob haha
Old 07/30/2015, 19:35   #3

I want edit attributes.bin, have someone tool for this, Nilzao?
Old 07/30/2015, 19:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowxDark87 Gaming View Post
I want edit attributes.bin, have someone tool for this, Nilzao?
Go .
Old 07/30/2015, 22:07   #5

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
For php lovers.

Tools for develop a full private server hosted in any apache + php environment.

Not for playing, it's for develop.

Can create mysql database instead static xmls and stuff.

Not for noobs.

Had to look up php 's meaning; "Hypertext Preprocessor" so no lover yet but still nOOb...

Now I do have a goal to learn and get into this material; helping to get nfsw private server working gives a great drive!

Often experienced a good start depends on which basic info and guides to use. Bad info and instructions can take up so much time and only cause confusion.

So I will be happy getting some advice, tips, on: Where to find the best "noobs guide" to make a good start?

Thanks, good luck Nilzao and all who care about nfs world!
Old 07/30/2015, 22:42   #6

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
We don't have a lot of time to write noob guides and such. Releases from Nilzao are only for the people that know stuff, my releases focus on unpack&run. Sorry mate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2015, 23:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
We don't have a lot of time to write noob guides and such. Releases from Nilzao are only for the people that know stuff, my releases focus on unpack&run. Sorry mate.
Oww sorry guess I explained my question wrong berkay
Sure I can not expect you guys to write me a guide.
In opposite; wish to contribute instead of wasting your time.

Just hoped for suggestion on which websites have helpful tutorials,
In my case not sites for experts but for starters, dummies, like me.*

btw your "my releases focus on unpack&run" work perfect on all PC 's and Windows Versions I installed them, made sure by ur included readme file

* (For example; years ago I needed to have a "static IP address" but hardly understood IP-addres stuff at all.
Searched for days but until 1 guy on Computer-Hope chat adviced me a site with a tutorial;
that site made it all understandable and clear to me. That and dyndns solved my problem! )
Old 07/31/2015, 00:09   #8

soderlund, really wanna learn php?

free course for beginners:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2015, 03:34   #9

Thanks, I am going to give it my best try!
Old 07/31/2015, 07:52   #10

Quote:
soderlund, really wanna learn php?

free course for beginners:

omg finally someone finds what ive been looking for and it wasn't even for me lol... oh man that link thank you so much!! I'm not really interested in learning php but C++ and theirs heaps on it on that website i literally been searching for ages... I got kicked out of a scam course in game programming just before i got to learn anything pretty sucky...

berkay.. don't even bother talking to me... EVER!!! stupid how you treat the ppl who love you for this... just keep your **** to yourself, anyone one else would get a warning or banned for what you say... just leave it mate you dont have to say anything, you say you dont have time for making noob tutorials but seems you got enough time to go round giving everyone **** hay pal...

you wanna make fun off ppl, do it among you friend's not publicly coz fyi, its called defamation... someone might just get you for it one day...

I really couldn't care what you think... bet i can do 100 things atleast, better than you can... lol...
probably some fat nerd that never gets laid lol...

do you like you own medicine pal? taste good does it???
Old 07/31/2015, 12:18   #11

Buzzcopter.

I'm curious... how old are you?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2015, 12:38   #12

old enough... probably older than most of you... why you want to try and say I'm childish or something? I have no problem with you and didn't with berkay either... but you-know apparently you need to be an expert in two weeks... like right now my life is pretty f'd and ppl like him throwing his weight around doesn't help the fact i already want to kill myself... you should probably think of that before you give ppl **** berk... how many ppl do you have to kill before you stop?

apart from that, Nilzao really thanx for that link i now know that evocca really are doing a number on ppl and ppl are very deceiving when it comes to game creation... I now have an IDE n Compiler n then figured out notepad++ is both too I've got image editors n 3d editors etc i should be-able to make a lil drift app i think...

like i don't think you realize how good that link is, the course i was doing... omg it was so **** and they were charging like 25k for it... (inc interest) you have given me hope again that I can make my own games... finally... I hope... lol...

think i will leave this php to you however think thats a bit more advanced than C++ and i don't wana stuff something up, completely understand y u say not for noobs lol... I dont think we need to do it, think you got it sorted more than the rest of us... your probably one of the only ppl who even know what you mean by php...

how many languages do you ****** know!!! lol... smart *** :P

EDIT: btw i signed up for the C++ Tutorial for Complete Beginners... and im 32 in like 23 days, yes i know i am excitable and sometimes I make mistakes or weird statements because of it but hey thats what makes me happy, life is boring otherwize... sorry if you find that annoying lol...
Old 07/31/2015, 14:10   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcopter View Post
old enough... probably older than most of you... why you want to try and say I'm childish or something?
I'm not saying that.

It was a simple question, you could say a number and I get my conclusions.

Quote:
think i will leave this php to you however think thats a bit more advanced than C++
Php is easyer than C++. Diff purposes.

Quote:
how many languages do you bloody know!!!lol... smart ass :P
High skills: php, java, shell script, javascript, delphi.
Low skills: c, c++, .net, python, asp

Quote:
your probably one of the only ppl who even know what you mean by php...
This forum is made with vBulletin, made in php. Php comunity is huge.

We are in a kid's game forum, few ppl here knows anything about devops.

Quote:
you have given me hope again that I can make my own games... finally... I hope... lol...
Wanna learn top game stuff? Try Unity, Unreal Engine, Crytek, Blender.

Wanna learn from old school games? Try ioQuake3 engine. Lot's of game based on this, some guys did the OpenArena project based on it

I use the noob term for newbies, new on that specific subject, the army photo with old man/young man explain it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2015, 14:20   #14

Quote:
I'm not saying that.

It was a simple question, you could say a number and I get my conclusions.
yea sorry i edited that post you must have seen it b4 i added it to the bottom, yea my course was with udk3 i want to use udk4 but yea the reason i tried that course was coz my pc is lame... and that came with an alienware laptop...

big mistake!! lol...

i've never heard of php before like when i got notepad++ a few days ago it shocked me how many languages it has i've never heard of most i guess thats coz i'm old lol...

yea i just noticed before when posting here its got a wrap php option in the toolbar... o.O crazy maybe i should have a look...

basically C++ is a good option for me coz yea my pc cant seem to handle any engine, its really holding me back in life n i hate it lol...

dont think you ever called me a noob n yea i don't mind too much about that its the way its done thats the issue and it wasn't you or in this thread... don't worry about that man. thanx for your help

I have blender, use it for oblivion... with nif scope and a few other things... im like yea no expert though... haven't used it for a while, oblivion community kinda dispersed darn skyrim >.<

been thinking i can make a game out of that too, the TESE is like closest thing i've got to an engine really lol... anyway I'm getting of topic i should just stop posting here sorry...

and thats 10 languages... wow... ok...

EDIT: ok that quake thing i dunno y i didn't think of that lol god... that should actually work on my pc... lol if it doesn't i got problems lol...

this is somewhat usefull for C++ is their something like that for php??
Old 07/31/2015, 20:38   #15

oh funny... Dated and everything... thanx man I know you can see this if you want too...
hope you know thats also illegal... those other three ppl and me could take legal action for that...
against you and if your affiliated with epvp then we could take them to court too... just so you know...
thats called publicly defaming someone... and well i'm a dj and thats my dj name so I could claim your reducing my profit margin... I would advise you to remove that from your signature...

Tags
nfsw, offline, php, sdk, server