Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLZ post your bugs/anything here!!

Discussion on PLZ post your bugs/anything here!! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PLZ post your bugs/anything here!!

I have started this topic in order to help minimize the clutter in the Offline server thread.

So PLEASE, post your bugs / errors here and stop posting in the offline server thread. its getting to clutterd and everyone is asking almost the same **** things.... if u get error 5, wait like 10 sec, then start the game. The "server" needs time to start, hence the command windows, give them time to start and run. then start the game. works for me every time, no matter what version i run.

If u need help with something.. Plz post out here, not in the offline server thread. Someone will respond to your help request. So plz, have some patience, and oh ya... read a little bit folks. the answers are here in the forums. And thank you Berkay2578 for everthing you do!! I for one appreciate all that u do and see fit to do in your down time bro!!

edit: I have linked Amarath's and Dev1ous's FaQ and File threads here, plz search them for any useful info BEFORE posting Anywere. And if u cant find what your looking for, PLEASE post here for bugs/anything. I have added Buzzcopters mit/pip fix link.
thanks!!

Thank you all for helping out in the Bug Thread!!

Amarath's thread:

Dev1ous's thread:

Buzzcopters mit/pip fix:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2015, 21:36   #2

I'm having issues trying to import carslots. The persona part works, but after selecting carslots file, I see no response from the server editor, and once I start the game it seems I have some default garage.

The workaround seems to import a carslot with just one car, run server, run game, exit game, then import my carslot file.

The instructions for installing python27 should be clarified. In my case, the operating system is on partition N:, so the default install location for python27 will also be N:, which will not work and result in server error 5. By changing the install partition to C:, it seems to work. The alternative is to fix this issue by finding the path from the registry or using some default environment variable like SystemDrive.
Old 07/22/2015, 21:48   #3

i cant buy any car, everytime appears an error saying ``an error has occured`` and i cant do anything
Old 07/22/2015, 23:43   #4

My game says i have 506 cars.. and i see only 20 cars.. (bullshit)
Old 07/23/2015, 10:12   #5

to everyone who can"t import the carslots.xml file
you can simply change the .xml to just carslots(without .xml file name) and import then it will just fine
or you can simply put your carslots.xml to the \www\nfsw\Engine.svc\personas\22418201
(not recommended to do this method)
Old 07/23/2015, 20:06   #6

screen blinks in and out?

only problem im having is the screen blinks in and out all the time? could be driving or in shop and it will just go from game to blank screen and back.
Old 07/23/2015, 20:12   #7

there should be a link to downloaded profiles before the game went offline on the first page of the Offline server thread started by Berkay, search through the persona's and find ones that have like 1-5 kb's in size. the small file size means less cars in the garage. i know cause i did this, i wasnt able to back up my proflie before the game went down.

I have also found a bug that if u try and sell the last car in your garage(the last car you have at the bottom of your cars list) the game will crash and on start up, will go into the buy your first car loop. Also, sometimes you cant work on the last car in your list as the game will crash and do the same as previously mentioned. i have been playing with my persona in 1.0 - 1.6 to sell cars and buy them. ill use 1.0 for buying cars, and then use 1.6 to sell them. dont know why this works for me but it does. (sometimes..)

Note: there are still problems doing the above buy/sell trick. sometimes it will sell the car right underneath the one your trying to sell. so back up your most recent profile and persons before trying to buy or sell anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1969 View Post
only problem im having is the screen blinks in and out all the time? could be driving or in shop and it will just go from game to blank screen and back.
sound like a video card setting might be messing with your game. have u tried playing with your setting, like anti-aliasing or your anisotropic filters?
Old 07/23/2015, 20:30   #8

Did anyone know, how to make 1.6 server work with Xpadder? When game was online - it works. Now gamepad with Xpadder works in all other games and programs, but not in the NFSW offline.

Sorry for bad english, it isn't my native language
Old 07/23/2015, 21:14   #9

k 1.6 server just did this to me coz i tried the default profile... suggest you dont do that lol... scared the **** out of me...

"Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID:****

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8004704B30
BCP3: FFFFFA8004704E10
BCP4: FFFFF800033D41E0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\072415-23930-01.dmp
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-70980-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
"
Old 07/24/2015, 02:17   #10

Another minor bug is that setting the day to "New Years Eve" turns off the snow in the golf course, when it should be on. Setting the day to "Christmas" does turn on the snow. I'll have to check again, but it seemed that after running a race, the snow would get turned off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahriafm View Post
Did anyone know, how to make 1.6 server work with Xpadder? When game was online - it works. Now gamepad with Xpadder works in all other games and programs, but not in the NFSW offline.
That should be unrelated to running NFS World offline or online. In the registry for the controller is "OEMName", and this may need to be changed to the name of one of the controllers than NFSW supports:

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Logitech ChillStream
Logitech Rumble Gamepad 510
Logitech Rumblepad
Logitech Rumblepad 2
Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2
Logitech DualAction Gamepad
Logitech G25 Wheel
Logitech G27 Wheel
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Wheel
Thrustmaster Universal Challenge Racing Wheel

The actual name may be different, such as Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB. One of the old forums used to have a list of all the names that worked, but I don't recall which forum.

Example regedit path to OEMName, in this case a CH USB controller:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\MediaProperties\
PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_068E&PID_C010]
"OEMName"="CH Control Manager Device 1"

For NFS World this could be changed to:

"OEMName"="Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB"

You can export the current setting to a .reg file, then make a copy and edit it, so you have two .reg files to switch the name back and forth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2015, 12:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post
That should be unrelated to running NFS World offline or online. In the registry for the controller is "OEMName", and this may need to be changed to the name of one of the controllers than NFSW supports:

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Logitech ChillStream
Logitech Rumble Gamepad 510
Logitech Rumblepad
Logitech Rumblepad 2
Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2
Logitech DualAction Gamepad
Logitech G25 Wheel
Logitech G27 Wheel
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Wheel
Thrustmaster Universal Challenge Racing Wheel

The actual name may be different, such as Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB. One of the old forums used to have a list of all the names that worked, but I don't recall which forum.

Example regedit path to OEMName, in this case a CH USB controller:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\MediaProperties\
PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_068E&PID_C010]
"OEMName"="CH Control Manager Device 1"

For NFS World this could be changed to:

"OEMName"="Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB"

You can export the current setting to a .reg file, then make a copy and edit it, so you have two .reg files to switch the name back and forth.
I think, you misunderstand me. When you use Xpadder, you can use any gamepad. This program just makes, for example "triangle button=M key", "Select button=right shift key". You use gamepad, but game "thinks", that you are using keyboard. You even can write messages, by pressing gamepad's buttons.
NFSW online+Xpadder+PlayStation pad - perfect work
NFSW offline+Xpadder+Playstation pad - don't work
So, the problem isn't with game, it's with server. But i can't find, what exactly is causing the problem
Old 07/25/2015, 01:19   #12

Server Error 5 HELP!

I think i did everything right but keeps giving me Error 5 Dont know whats wrong PLZ HELP!
Old 07/26/2015, 10:42   #13

I installed the version 1.6 beta: the first 4 steps it's all OK, but when in the step 5
I have to do "Run ServerEditor.exe", the server does not run... I uninstalled and reinstalled all, but nothing: at step 5 the server does not run... I think that maybe my PC does not know with which program start ".exe"... any idea? (Windows XP)
Old 07/26/2015, 11:34   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahriafm View Post
You use gamepad, but game "thinks", that you are using keyboard. You even can write messages, by pressing gamepad's buttons.
The CH USB software called Control Manager does this as well as including a scripting / programming like language. I've mapped buttons to produce '1', '2', '3', '4' (powerups), 'c' (change view), 'e' (look back), 'l' (lights), 'k' (sound), 'backspace' (handbrake), 'w' (throttle for when I just want to press a button for throttle), 'alt-z' (toggle hud off and on) and they're working with the offline server version of NFS World. I did have to change the "OEMName" in order to get the analog axis controls to work (throttle, brake, steering).
Old 07/26/2015, 14:33   #15

Angry i cant start the game at all

my game will not come up at all even after i did everything right