Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Fatal Error 13

Discussion on NFS World Offline Fatal Error 13 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy NFS World Offline Fatal Error 13

When you try to run the game with the included server produces error SERVER_FATAL_ERROR_CODE_13. I did a lot of things to correct the mistake, but nothing came of it. I had just one run, when I was able to go to the menu selection of player, but when you select the game crashes.

RUS: При попытке запуска игры с включенным сервером выдаёт ошибки SERVER_FATAL_ERROR_CODE_13. Я много чего делал, чтобы исправить ошибку, но ничего не вышло. У меня был всего 1 запуск, когда я смог зайти в меню выбора игрока, но при выборе игра вылетала с ошибкой.

Old 07/22/2015, 16:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverlorD_RU View Post
When you try to run the game with the included server produces error SERVER_FATAL_ERROR_CODE_13. I did a lot of things to correct the mistake, but nothing came of it. I had just one run, when I was able to go to the menu selection of player, but when you select the game crashes.

RUS: При попытке запуска игры с включенным сервером выдаёт ошибки SERVER_FATAL_ERROR_CODE_13. Я много чего делал, чтобы исправить ошибку, но ничего не вышло. У меня был всего 1 запуск, когда я смог зайти в меню выбора игрока, но при выборе игра вылетала с ошибкой.

update your java, or get the java 7.
Old 07/28/2015, 21:15   #3

i updated the java and still the same error
Old 05/20/2016, 16:02   #4

I need help with this problem too, and I have Java 8 update 91 I think

it seems like it wasn't from java tho, I can fix your game, but it will crash in about 30minutes or more, with the same error
save your drivers (if you have what to save) and reinstall the game with the new update (yep, redownload the nfsw files and the 1.8 server files
Old 05/21/2016, 13:15   #5

I Have This Error 13 In Old Time Online And Offline too
I Was Playing in Medium Quality And I Got Lots Time of Fatal Error 13 Or Some Its So Old Time I Don't Know

I Set The Level of Detail to Low I Was Playing Fine In Online
Low in Offline its ok Just I Can Get 35.00% Or Some of Fatal Error 13

I Don't Know Just Do Your PC to Low CPU Usage And Your RAM Usage Too

Close Useless Stuffs Like Google Or Some

Just I Saying This
Old 05/21/2016, 15:00   #6

i have 16GB of RAM and 4 of VRAM, and doesn't matter if i set the priority of the processes in TaskManager, it'll still happen somehow
I usually play it at 1920x1080 with maximum effects and runs smoothly but I dunno why sometimes i get the fatal 13 *****

Tags
13, error, nfs, offline, world