Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

solve the bugatti glitch

Discussion on solve the bugatti glitch within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
solve the bugatti glitch

Thread clos because I fix it myself
All you have to do is rename the corrupted carslots,xml to simply carslots(without xml) and import it through server editor
Old 07/21/2015, 23:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have been searching for this too, if I find something i will post it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 for igc
07/07/2015 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
NFS4LIF3 – Celebrating the undisputed king of racing games! Today the Need for Speed World Community is celebrating the best racing game series, Need for Speed, and the best ever free to play arcade racing game, Need for Speed World, with “NFS4LIF3″ meetings and cruises throughout the day. Our developing team has also pitched in by adding three items to the safehouse, an “NFS4LIF3″ License Plate, a Blue “Need for Speed” Neon and the legendary Bugatti Veyron 16.4 with Black and White paint...
I think we never can get bugatti
05/10/2013 - Need for Speed World - 20 Replies
yes i think its impossible because,COLLECTOR achievement is impossible,it says own 150 car in your garage and we have only 8 car slot.im doing free speed boost but still have 9 slots ...
[Solve] Themida [Solve]
03/28/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Heya o,o , We found the 'Solve' of the Themida Error. Screen:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2975/sen zatitolo1oz2.jpg
[Bug/Glitch] Warrock KalyeDos Glitch/Bug + kleines HowTo [Bug/Glitch]
01/23/2011 - WarRock - 53 Replies
Hey Com, ich habe einen Glitch bzw. Bug, nennt es wie ihr wollt gefunden und mir die Mühe gemacht ihn für euch zu Filmen und unten zu erklären. #added 1 neues Video Hier das Video: