Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a good acc

Discussion on I need a good acc within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 03/24/2015, 06:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayveer View Post
You think you are a *** ? I can't even play on my acc because i have no time , i'm not a ******* no-life kid like you , I just wanna enjoy my self but not with hacks , just go **** your self away please , you come to insult people that's what your life is all about ! I just asked for a simple account because I can not LEVEL UP an other account , my friend either..
You don't have time to play yet you have time to come here begging people to give you an account? Are you ******* mental? Oh wait, scratch that, that would imply you have the tools to harness intelligence. Please stop trying to explain yourself in any context as you're starting to make me wish your parents were pro-abortion.

--Edit: After reading my response I decided there might be some big words in there you wouldn't comprehend so I'll make it more transparent. I'm referring to you not having a ******* brain to develop competent thought. Don't bother trying to respond to this either, I'm done bickering with a retarded ****** with an IQ lower than my shoe-size.
Old 03/24/2015, 17:03   #17

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopesetic View Post
You don't have time to play yet you have time to come here begging people to give you an account? Are you ******* mental? Oh wait, scratch that, that would imply you have the tools to harness intelligence. Please stop trying to explain yourself in any context as you're starting to make me wish your parents were pro-abortion.

--Edit: After reading my response I decided there might be some big words in there you wouldn't comprehend so I'll make it more transparent. I'm referring to you not having a ******* brain to develop competent thought. Don't bother trying to respond to this either, I'm done bickering with a retarded ****** with an IQ lower than my shoe-size.
If I find you IRL , i'll beat the hell out of you , and for infos , i'm sending these messages by phone , I don't need any account but my friend does , You are pathetic your life is all about flaming and insulting , I do have my lvl 60 account with many many ranked times , but since you can not understand that i'm on holidays and the only thing that me and my friend can do on computer is to play NFSW for not more then 30mins/1hour.
Let me give you a device , instead of insulting and raging go do something good in your life.
Old 03/25/2015, 15:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWcollector View Post
slayveer srsly gtfo, noone is interested in your begging, problems, lame threats or your noob account. Time to realise you are persona non grata here.
My noob account ? hahahahahahahahaa
I've beaten 6 world records , i'm not begging..just go learn how to write please
I don't want an account anymore , **** YOUR SELFS EVERY ONE.
Old 03/26/2015, 22:12   #19

Quote:
My noob account ? hahahahahahahahaa
I've beaten 6 world records , i'm not begging..just go learn how to write please
I don't want an account anymore , **** YOUR SELFS EVERY ONE.
Glad that we helped you out.
Old 03/26/2015, 23:34   #20

Old 03/27/2015, 12:58   #21

What's with you guys ? I asked for an account , and you just insulted me instead of saying that you can't give one ? Now you just post a video to say that i'm poor and i'm begging for help ?
Lol..' Homeless ' haha, you just guys ignore the fact that i don't need an acc for my self , it's for a friend..lol , and by the way i'm more then rich..I wanted to buy an account at first , but no account was on sale..pff
Old 03/27/2015, 19:06   #22

Quote:
What's with you guys ? I asked for an account , and you just insulted me instead of saying that you can't give one ? Now you just post a video to say that i'm poor and i'm begging for help ?
Lol..' Homeless ' haha, you just guys ignore the fact that i don't need an acc for my self , it's for a friend..lol , and by the way i'm more then rich..I wanted to buy an account at first , but no account was on sale..pff
Don't mind the one with the video. One time he posted a video about "getting free speedboost" which was obviously a scam.