Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kopesetic's McLaren MP4-12C Vinyl

Discussion on Kopesetic's McLaren MP4-12C Vinyl within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kopesetic's McLaren MP4-12C Vinyl

Here's another design I would like to consider as my signature design. I put a bit of work into this one and am pretty happy with the results. I'm also considering making a Workshop thread so I'm not making new posts constantly and will also take requests. Anyway, let me know what you guys think about this idea and I'll have more to come.

Kopesetic's McLaren MP4-12C
Level Required: 30+
Vinyl Count: 28
Use Chrome Body Paint for best results

Made with Vinylhub (Works with Vinyl Artist as well)
Attached Files
File Type: rar McLaren MP4 'Kopesetic Edition'.rar (1.3 KB, 8 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2015, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: 2
Hi , thanks for sharing such a great work , but i would like to present you the thread where you can post all your templates :
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2015, 20:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post
Hi , thanks for sharing such a great work , but i would like to present you the thread where you can post all your templates :
I'm aware of this thread, but what I'm planning is a workshop thread. Basically, people will be able to request certain styles and designs for me to take a crack at. All my personal designs will be there as well but it's not going to just be a showcase thread like the one you linked. I would also prefer having one spot to get feedback from the community on my designs.

But rest assured, this is going to be the last thread I post with just single vinyls. I'm currently working on 5 more designs for specific cars. Once I complete those, I'll be starting my Workshop Thread.
Thanks
1 User