Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Slot hack still working??

Discussion on Slot hack still working?? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Slot hack still working??

Is the slot hack still working...?? and if yes can you please give me a link to download and how to use it....??
Old 03/03/2015, 21:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
open ur eyes and look its not hard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Car Slot Hack is not Working
12/11/2014 - Need for Speed World - 20 Replies
I have got a Problem to get the Free Slots (i'm Level 60) I set my game to 800x600 Then i go to the Safehouse Start Pursuit Bot v.1594 (Dont start it) I go to the Car Dealer Then i opened the Slot Bot Write 5 into the Field and pressed go Nfs World says go and buy Boost..... I started the Bots as Windows Xp Sp 3>as Admin.
[Discussion] Slot hack not working anymore
04/22/2014 - Need for Speed World - 27 Replies
So guys today i tried to get some new slots via pursuit bot, which worked fine to get slots for free earlier. i just ended up getting my SB deducted for more slots. not working anymore? if so, someone needs to attack that piece of crap again. i hope EA didn't do anything fishy this time like for TH D:
Working Replace SKill + Map Hack and Help at Item Slot
08/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 19 Replies
Replace Skill (For Rogue Type) 1. Learn Dusk Slashing lvl 5 this will be gone stay with rogue don't change job yet stay first at rogue. 2. Open CE - proccess luna.exe Scan Dusk Slashing lvl 5 select all and bring
Warrock All Slot`s for Free Nur ein Slot Hack
03/05/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Hi Status : DETECTED Neuer Link zum Update NEU
Is DH / 2 slot hack still working after the Update??
10/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
Is it still working on Cabal PH after the update with Siena B2f ?? I mean is it working if you find the DC flag for it or it has been patched also .. Bec BM2 wont work with Legacy anymore, it has been patched, So i just want to know if its still working for the Dc flag so i can still look for it.. thanks =) and btw how about the Honor hack if it still works if you find the right dc flag for it???