Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The working hacks actually!

Discussion on The working hacks actually! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/31/2014, 15:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
so what

its an old boring racegame full of bugs

i dnt care a copper about their "banhammer"

and surprise surprise

none of my cheat accounts is banned
Old 10/31/2014, 15:39   #17

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
If the server can not read it means that the client never could play there (incompatible)
Hence why there isn't really a nice game for Linux. In order to play games from Windows etc. you always need stuff like Wine or Steam -> all of them are environments that hook Windows functions to Linux.

Quote:
About linux, the example explained by me is ported to linux, mac and windows.I use Kali OS and believe that it is not harder to detect hacks if the client use one linux OS.
KaliL? The one from the BackTrack team? If it is, get a new OS chap; that shit ain't safe.
I'm running pure stock Linux with customizations and a custom kernel. It is impossible for an application to check window names, processes or even access IO functions without me giving it access. If you're interested, here's a tut: (it sucks and shows nothing... but still it's simple enough for you to get the idea)
I use Windows only for gaming and OllyDBG++SoftICE. Linux doesn't have that many games :/

Quote:
Now about cracking, sniffing, auditing, etc......Well, linux is the king with is tools, but unfortunately we need windows to deal with not ported and non opensource soft

sry late reply but only now saw what you said
I actually managed to gain full access on VS2012 Ultimate x64[arch.] with Linux. It's a lot easier when VS can't protect itself [used , Wine and IDA Pro.] I like doing stuff when I'm bored

---
GMZ trainer v15 anticheat is safe. His hook is stronger. SpeedHack hooks to CORE:NFSW so you are not going to get banned by that, just use it a little carefully.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2014, 19:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
KaliL? The one from the BackTrack team? If it is, get a new OS chap; that **** ain't safe.
I used backtrack for about 5 years and never ad troubles with it.
About kali it is basically the same with some upgraded tools.
Anyway we can alter any linux OS to what we want (repository changes, etc).

Kali is very safe if you know what you are doing with its tools and some tools can easily check other tools for network security.
Old 11/03/2014, 10:43   #19

you will be banned with any hacck you use.
Old 11/03/2014, 12:04   #20

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw is View Post
you will be banned with any hacck you use.
That is in fact false, sorry. Try harder next time!
Old 11/03/2014, 15:10   #21

for you maibye,but a lots of players vas banned this mounth,..and a lot af players will be next on EA list.but i don,t care fk EA ant this game,i don,t playt animore
Old 11/03/2014, 23:51   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw is View Post
fk EA ant this game,i don,t playt animore
Because you can not use hacks now? No "pay to win" blah blah blah please

Now it is not that hard to win a race with one igc car, and you know why? The problem of nfsw was the massive number of MP cheaters and not the boost players (the "pay to win" excuse to some experts use hacks).
Old 11/04/2014, 22:55   #23

Sure there may be some hacks that Skynet does not catch in action but if you get a temp authorization error and devs look at the account, I think they will know. The auto play type bots give you max cash from pursuits faster than can be done in game and there probably are logs of some sort showing your rewards from game play. That must be how I got banned because that was the only bot I used.