Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Drag Double Shift bug?

Discussion on [HELP] Drag Double Shift bug? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] Drag Double Shift bug?

Just heard about some kind of glitch/bug with which you can get double the nitrous from a single gear shift?! So, is this true, and if yes, how to do it?
Old 10/24/2014, 19:13   #2

It's true, but you can be banned for it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2014, 07:52   #3

Bullshit. Its not a bug or a glitch or a hack. And they wont ban you for it. Its just a shifting technique where you downshift, quickly upshift then downshift again. If you are fast enough everything is still in range. Some cars work better dbl shifting and some dont. All the drag editions were selected because they dbl shift easily. Every notice how none of the drag cars have great acc stats? the were chosen to receive drag editions because you can dbl shift the hell out of em. the exception is the cinque and its not a cheap vehicle, its the 2nd most expensive one.