Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting TEMP bans.

Discussion on Getting TEMP bans. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting TEMP bans.

So after a long time, I decided to pimp my rides in NFSW.. I log in (orignal launcher and no hacks) and I bought the supersnake, tuned it.. few days later (today) I wanted to cruise around (also without hacks, I havent used hacks in a month or so and last hack I used was pursuitbot..) so I was able to play like ~3-5 minutes and got a temp ban, okay, whatever, this morning same ****, temp ban after ~3-5min playing.. Waited 5h and now again after 3-5min I got tempban.. Any way to stop getting these retarded af bans or?
Old 10/18/2014, 16:21   #2

gives a temp ban first and permanent ban next day ...gj ea
Old 10/18/2014, 16:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhu1 View Post
gives a temp ban first and permanent ban next day ...gj ea
I got temp ban yesterday's night (GMT+2), this morning I was able to play ~5min and got temp ban again, now when the temp ban got over, I logged in and was able to play only ~5min till I got another temp ban.. IDK what's triggering the so called 'anticheat' or it's just some retarded **** they made which isn't working well and temp bans ppl randomly lol.
Old 10/18/2014, 17:29   #4

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
They are reporting it on EA Forums as well. EA is doing random sht and people call it "antihack". Just give it a week.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/18/2014, 21:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
They are reporting it on EA Forums as well. EA is doing random sht and people call it "antihack". Just give it a week.
Calling it the 'antihack' since SOMETHING is causing the bans aka the **** af anticheat xD
Old 10/19/2014, 07:20   #6

LOL per EternalWraith from the EA forums:

"The hack writers are trying everything they have to figure out ways around this "anti-cheat program" and they cannot."

notice the quotes around "anti-cheat program" hahaha. cant figure a way around stupid =/
Old 10/19/2014, 12:07   #7

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingo1244 View Post
LOL per EternalWraith from the EA forums:

"The hack writers are trying everything they have to figure out ways around this "anti-cheat program" and they cannot."

notice the quotes around "anti-cheat program" hahaha. cant figure a way around stupid =/
EternalWraith is literally the most idiotic person I have ever seen in my entire life bro, just ignore him
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/19/2014, 21:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
EternalWraith is literally the most idiotic person I have ever seen in my entire life bro, just ignore him
LOL he is the TBT2 of the EA forums.
Old 10/20/2014, 04:08   #9

Nothing on a computer is invincible. A few people hacked Sony Playstation(years ago) that has to have had some good security, So I think very well the hackers here at epvp will easily bypass something as badly made as nfsw.
Old 10/20/2014, 09:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxxusFett View Post
Nothing on a computer is invincible. A few people hacked Sony Playstation(years ago) that has to have had some good security, So I think very well the hackers here at epvp will easily bypass something as badly made as nfsw.
i think the sony hack was a hacking team. hacking a game (eg. NFSW) vs hacking a whole framework (eg PSN) involves a totally different, and arguably much higher level of sophistication and technical knowledge. The NFSW servers I doubt hold as much interest for people with the skillsets necessary to hack it than Xbox live or PSN, so I doubt it will be easy to bypass the servers, assuming that is what you are saying that can be "easily bypassed". Plus I don't think there are hardcore hackers on here who dont care about the legal repercussions of hacking the actual servers. just not worth it.
Old 10/20/2014, 16:21   #11

I can always log in and after 1 ~ 2min I am disconnected from the server and get temporary ban! This everyday since a week or less.
What the **** is this? permanent ban or what?
Old 10/20/2014, 16:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruimps91 View Post
I can always log in and after 1 ~ 2min I am disconnected from the server and get temporary ban! This everyday since a week or less.
What the **** is this? permanent ban or what?
permanent ban will be coming very soon
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2014, 14:17   #13

I was buying a car, a nissan, and got disconnected. EA are retarded.
Old 10/23/2014, 08:55   #14

From what I've read they are randomly temp banning, and if you make the mistake to mail them
a real person checks your account. In case you did traceable stuff, you hanged yourself.

Follow Berkay's tip and stay away from the game for a few days or so, esp if you got a temp ban.
It gets auto-perm if you try to login too often. They advice 4 hrs wait, but it has been known to
still fail then. Also the temp ban can repeat itself.

Read this:
Old 10/23/2014, 21:08   #15

yesterday i enter the game and after 30 seconds i got permanent ban wtf?