Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anticheat implemented ? A complete Joke

Discussion on Anticheat implemented ? A complete Joke within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/13/2014, 14:04   #61

elite*gold: 0
Autofinishers, lobby kickers and MP cheaters were the reason so many people left NFSW. Only now EA realized the huge decline in sales and started something to get this back to reasonable levels.
It's a mystery to me why they didn't do this 1.5 years earlier, instead they removed/fired the old dev team and let the noobs at Easy studios do nothing in this period.
Old 10/13/2014, 15:24   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyThunderX View Post
I can tell you right now that my account was banned due to using the TeamEscape Bot from the GMZ hack.

They definitely have implemented something.
The check for that cheat is rather simple. All they have to do was check how much money
you have starting your play session, and how many race parts+, 2star+ skillmods you have.
Even if the check only looks at money, it's impossible to get the ammount of money/hr that
the TE Bot gave us.
If at the end of the session the ammount of money you have, after spending an ammount,
and playing the rest of the session, overly exceeds the ammount of money you can make
on the highest paying race (or escape event) in the hours you played, the check routine flags
your racer for review. After this a real person runs another script with tighter values, to check if
the values are indeed way over the limit of the ammount that can be made under the best circumstances.
The accounts which then still seem to be in order are dropped, but the others are processed
in such a way that when you log in, you get the ban message, which in this case is perm, ban.
Very simple indeed this check routine can be, and it takes fairly little man power.
Old 10/13/2014, 15:45   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Makkuro View Post
That's a load of ****. People who could not resist to press a stupid button and kept on autofinishing over and over got what they deserved. Both people who are IGC and people who spend a little money are happy with that. Should have kept that **** out of multiplayers.
My all times is green, and just use TE BOT, and garage hack, and banned my profile...at 5615 driver points...******* EA..., Never spend money this **** ...

Some days, and news hacks..., i promise!
Old 10/13/2014, 16:35   #64

im okay with all that mp hacks (and half of them must be detected and banned (like af)), but why bots? even if you bot igc, you cant do **** with igc. it doesnt affect anyone. why they are trying to prevent it? its so stupid
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2014, 18:04   #65

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by carreragt550 View Post
im okay with all that mp hacks (and half of them must be detected and banned (like af)), but why bots? even if you bot igc, you cant do **** with igc. it doesnt affect anyone. why they are trying to prevent it? its so stupid
Truth spoken.
Old 10/13/2014, 18:26   #66

My main account is still unharmed. I think you all sck at cheating
Old 10/14/2014, 05:17   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKacer16 View Post
My main account is still unharmed. I think you all sck at cheating

And I think you suck at spelling.
Old 10/14/2014, 11:46   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceTheAce13 View Post
read the ******* manual.
Old 10/14/2014, 12:36   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceTheAce13 View Post
And I think you suck at spelling.
Dear afro Unteroffizier,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my spelling mistake. I would be delighted if you could inform me that I didn't hurt your sensitive tiny feelings.
I'm also concerned that you meant "Read the ******* dictionary" or "Learn ******* English", (Involving your smiley)!
Your unconsciously used the the wrong smiley, therefor I demand and apologize Mister Afro Unteroffizier.

I'm deeply sorry for not respecting your equality between the Internet communication and the English grammar .

Best regards,

TheKacer16 (the ******* guy, whose account remains still unharmed and who got your feelings hurt)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2014, 04:11   #70

Not using cheats for days, only custom launcher, all my accounts perm. banned... I'm not gonna bother making more. The game is to dead and boring without cheats.

Thanks to those who made tools who helped the game be fun.
Old 10/17/2014, 06:25   #71

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
@KlaxxusFett maybe try not using a public custom launcher? Either make your own or just use the original launcher.
Old 10/17/2014, 06:44   #72

Angry nfsw ban

anti-cheat is finally working.5 drivers with a permanent ban