Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am confused

Discussion on I am confused within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I am confused

Guyz , can you please explain me how fked up nfsw is :
Or am I too drunk ??? I've been off nfsw a while , came back , wanted a most wanded te and that's what happened :|
Old 09/25/2014, 08:15   #2

Yea its most likely car changer
I've seen someone with S15 C class on an A class TE i did and his car changed after we loaded
Old 09/25/2014, 13:59   #3

There is a bug in the game that allows you to join a race/TE/drag for a class with a car for another class, but you have to be quick.

This is how it works:
In the free roam mode, open map, and choose to hide Open Events and Incompatible Events, so that only the events for your car's class will be show.

Go to your garage and choose a car for another class. Now you have to be very quick: go back to free roam, and before the map changes to the events for the new class, select an event, join and multiplayer. It will take a long time to match you to the event, and sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes it does. I has worked for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2014, 14:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver IO View Post
There is a bug in the game that allows you to join a race/TE/drag for a class with a car for another class, but you have to be quick.

This is how it works:
In the free roam mode, open map, and choose to hide Open Events and Incompatible Events, so that only the events for your car's class will be show.

Go to your garage and choose a car for another class. Now you have to be very quick: go back to free roam, and before the map changes to the events for the new class, select an event, join and multiplayer. It will take a long time to match you to the event, and sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes it does. I has worked for me.
Actually, you can still do it but you will only get stuck at the search bar.
Which can take infinite time.

Another easy way to do it is to get 1 friend or any other random guy from free roam.
Ask them to invite you to a different class race while you got a car which does not match the class.
After they invite, you accept and they have to leave the private match lobby.
Which leaves you alone in lobby and makes the game a public TE match.

Example:

My B class 240SX in S class Team Escape.

Proof that they are all random people:

And also, higher class gives bigger rewards. remember that

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2014, 20:17   #5

That's just private invite bug when hoster leaves it changes to multiplayer
Old 09/26/2014, 23:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep333 View Post
That's just private invite bug when hoster leaves it changes to multiplayer
no , it isn't ... they joined after me ._.
Old 10/02/2014, 00:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by imRyouichi View Post
Actually, you can still do it but you will only get stuck at the search bar.
Which can take infinite time.

Another easy way to do it is to get 1 friend or any other random guy from free roam.
Ask them to invite you to a different class race while you got a car which does not match the class.
After they invite, you accept and they have to leave the private match lobby.
Which leaves you alone in lobby and makes the game a public TE match.

Example:

My B class 240SX in S class Team Escape.

Proof that they are all random people:

And also, higher class gives bigger rewards. remember that

This happened to me 1 time and allowed me to use the R8 5.2 in the D class TE, and since that race was loaded with players, I was in the lobby for like 25 races xD

Thank you SO much for explaining it, I could not for the life of me info anywhere on it or how to repeat it.
Old 10/02/2014, 08:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxxusFett View Post
This happened to me 1 time and allowed me to use the R8 5.2 in the D class TE, and since that race was loaded with players, I was in the lobby for like 25 races xD

Thank you SO much for explaining it, I could not for the life of me info anywhere on it or how to repeat it.
np