Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2M FB-likes

Discussion on 2M FB-likes within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2M FB-likes

Hello, so as i am an inactive nfsw player it has been years now i just got back and i read on the forums about people getting cars from something that has a relation to facebook 2million likes
please can you give me the link where to get all of this ?
Old 07/26/2014, 18:24   #2

You are almost 1month too late my friend. 2M FB Likes Code is already disabled but you can still get the 4th Year Anniversary Code here:

Just look at the last pages for the newest codes you can redeem^^
Old 07/26/2014, 19:25   #3

thanks dude , well i got the bmw code
when i got back i didn't find the rx-7 and bmw z4 in the shop are they rare now ?
Old 07/30/2014, 19:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz-van View Post
thanks dude , well i got the bmw code
when i got back i didn't find the rx-7 and bmw z4 in the shop are they rare now ?
they only know to remove cars and failed to add cars.
But for boost, this text fits opposite, they can add boost cars but cannot remove cars from boost. That's the truth and you have to understand.

BTW This game is....................... Somewhat DEAD, No Further Development, because no Team of Developers.