Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with unavailable AM parts?

Discussion on Help with unavailable AM parts? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help with unavailable AM parts?

Hi, as u know a lot of cars lost the available AM parts some time ago, including spoilers, hoods, body kits etc.

Now while messing around with a car changer, I clicked AM parts and the game gave the list for the car that I was changed into, namely a Camaro SS (the original car was a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 which currently doesnt have body kits or spoilers available to buy).

Anyhow, clicked to buy the 50.000$ Qteck kit, and a spoiler, and the cash got charged, but received and "Unknown Error" and in the end it didnt stay on either the Camaro or the real car I was driving (the Lambo).

Anyone had any better luck with this?
Old 05/18/2014, 12:45   #2

elite*gold: 65
Maybe you try to read thise before you ask unnecessary questions:

It's not possible anymore to install bodykits, because the shop is serversided...
Old 05/19/2014, 21:57   #3

What's ARTmoney have to do with what I said? have u even read?
Old 05/20/2014, 07:11   #4

I believe it is you who needs to read something. He clearly stated that it's no longer possible because the whole Customize section is now server-sided, and you outright ignored his post.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
another authentication unavailable.
07/13/2013 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
so i raced today, and when i crossed the finish line, my reward did not showed up. i closed nfsw and then i relogged in, then this error popped up again pissing me off,'' authentication is temporarily unavailable. please try again later'', i did not use anyhacks this day, nor even yesterday. no actually, not ever since the maintenance. kindly help me please
[Urzark] WTS HH parts, Cf parts, Uniques
09/02/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hy As title say WTS on Urzark/Gaiahon server: Hunter Lv90 HH Armor for all material + scroll Swash cf top with 11% skill block+11def bonus Element cf sleeves with 2%cast bonus Shocker neck Norgan neck Ohkeros ring with lv5 might
[S]LoL unavailable skins?
08/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi ich suche ein paar unavailable skins für Katarina + teemo wenn ihr welche habt PN mit skin-Name und Preis Lg Xtream+
Serverstatus = Unavailable
10/13/2010 - League of Legends - 23 Replies
Bei mir steht die ganze zeit wenn ich denn launcher starte Serverstatus = Unavailable schon denn ganzen tag ich habs auch schon mit diesem hoch runter links recht hoch hoch runter runter versucht klappt nich kann mir vllt jemand helfen ? neu installieren hab ich auch grad gemacht = klappt auch net! weil mein kumpel der kann schon zocken !
Unavailable
09/08/2010 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hi, wollte mich gerade in lol einloggen da kommt " Unavailable ... are u connacted to the internet?" ... was ich aber bin. Dann komm beim nächsten aufruf "Busy" und beim nächsten wieder unavailable.... Meine kollengen sind on (in LoL und reden mit mir über skype) also müsste es eig klappen... HILFE