Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PERFECT10N banned

Discussion on PERFECT10N banned within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 03/13/2014, 17:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid1996 View Post
there's hidden identity beneath that name, don't you understand my point ?
you're absolutely fake.

here is the real one,

and here is the video of the real one proving that the account here aka you are some ******* shaming his name.

I'm not stopping, I'm going to finish this once and for all and that is seeing you banned here.
hahahha
Old 03/13/2014, 17:27   #17

Dude, maybe you need to look for a hobby. No one is going to ban me. I've been nice, did not violate the TOS or whatsoever. The fact that you don't like me is just plain stupid and not a reason for someone to get banned. I act normal and try to help others getting the best out of NFSW.

And yes, the video about my new soundcard was fun.

Maybe i should report you because there is a guy called Acid1996 on another forum. You took his name.

Ow, and how did i shame my name? By posting some of my video's? Yes, for the EA forum i need to pretend i am clean so in the video above i tried convincing some by entering my other e-mail address saying it's proof that it's not me. You should also stop posting links to the EA forum, what does that prove?

Please stay on topic. This is about Perfection being banned while he was the nr1. Maybe Fixnow did it. Who knows.
Old 03/13/2014, 17:33   #18

FIXNOW deleted PERFECT10N,S account
Old 03/13/2014, 17:44   #19

elite*gold: 9083
The Black Market: 284/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,014
yeah , yeah that russian *** is history

now i can become the top of the leaderboards already in the top 100
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2014, 17:47   #20

You need a hobby, like find your IRL identity. Plus you desperately try to avoid the topic of the real and needed discussion about you. And I'm pretty original as matter of fact, we're talking about you who has the same name as EA forumer and NFSW player, and is it coincidence ? NO, you just stole it for source of fame. And I'll say again, THEY ARE NOT YOUR ******* VIDEOS. AND YOU'RE THE FAKE RYU, a kid would at least give up by now and admit this **** that you can't, you live some virtual ****.

You don't shame your name, you shame someone else's.
You see me claiming some videos that I own, go ahead report me, do you see me having some unusual name that I have and it's fake, go ahead and report me.
Old 03/13/2014, 18:08   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS-King View Post
If you guys know that player, he got banned today on NFSTimes and he deleted his driver
Glad to hear that. One less, looking forward how they are going to continue. Maybe a real relation with nfs times and nfs world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Makkuro View Post
Dude, maybe you need to look for a hobby. No one is going to ban me. I've been nice, did not violate the TOS or whatsoever. The fact that you don't like me is just plain stupid and not a reason for someone to get banned. I act normal and try to help others getting the best out of NFSW.

Heyya,

I'm still looking for that tool you promoted.

Quote:
Looking forward for your help

/sarcasm
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2014, 18:37   #22

Acid, jokes asides, you weren't allowed in our crew for a reason. You used autofinish in multiplayer. We all discussed that we only do that in escapes and when in private. Your whole account is useless now. You are marked on NFStimes. We can't let you in.

Now, stop posting offtopic stuff.

Quote:
go ahead report me, do you see me having some unusual name that I have and it's fake, go ahead and report me.
You sound like a 10 year old.

@TheKacer16 That hack has been removed. Can't help you.

Is it me or has Perfect10n removed his video channel as well? Wasn't sure of his name he used on Youtube.
Old 03/13/2014, 18:49   #23

Quote:
Acid, jokes asides, you weren't allowed in our crew for a reason. You used autofinish in multiplayer. We all discussed that we only do that in escapes and when in private. Your whole account is useless now. You are marked on NFStimes. We can't let you in.

Is it me or has Perfect10n removed his video channel as well? Wasn't sure of his name he used on Youtube.
Hahahahahahhahaha, had a really good laugh there, hold up.. Crew, what a heck are you talking about man ? Are you even a little bit conscious what are you actually typing ? Am I now going off topic dude ? From a impersonation we came all around to some crew problem which is a nonsense because I never applied for your crew.
And you don't even know my account on NFSW, so please don't talking some bullshit, who cares If I autofinished anyway (which I didn't), it's not EA forum like you said.

I don't know who sounds like 10 year old, driving people off with some lame lies which can be detected from space, you sound like kid, a dumb kid, can't even hide your guiltiness like you should.
Old 03/13/2014, 18:51   #24

hell yeah finally ****** a***le banned from nfstimes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2014, 18:59   #25

Quote:

if you realy are ryu let`s go and play a race in game. you pick the time
Old 03/13/2014, 19:00   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid1996 View Post
And you don't even know my account on NFSW, so please don't talking some bullshit, who cares If I autofinished anyway (which I didn't),.
No, i don't know all of your nicknames Russtyrus

acid you are reported. Going offtopic and insulting people.

@hacker0071 Not in game now. Normally the lobby is full, you are first on the list to be added.
Old 03/13/2014, 19:33   #27

perfection said on a comment on his youtube channel that he deleted his drivers on both chicane and apex shards by himself and not by getting banned and he said he will post a vdeo proof ! (not defending him just informing you guys )
Old 03/13/2014, 19:37   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by farouk99 View Post
perfection said on a comment on his youtube channel that he deleted his drivers on both chicane and apex shards by himself and not by getting banned and he said he will post a vdeo proof ! (not defending him just informing you guys )
Link to that comment? I'm sure he's banned. He was already sacked as a mod and now 2 weeks later he disappears by himself?
Old 03/13/2014, 19:41   #29

the video was posted 20 minutes ago
check the comments !
Old 03/13/2014, 19:54   #30

elite*gold: 9083
The Black Market: 284/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,014
looks like fast pu hack, cause he never use ready pu