Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Treasure hunt bug

Discussion on Treasure hunt bug within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Treasure hunt bug

I collected the last diamond then there was the unknown error and I was not given to choose my reward card I restarted the game and my TH is in red , like I didn't do it, fkn hell every day a new bug, and it was in the middle of the day.
Old 01/30/2014, 22:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvly View Post
I collected the last diamond then there was the unknown error and I was not given to choose my reward card I restarted the game and my TH is in red , like I didn't do it, fkn hell every day a new bug, and it was in the middle of the day.
TH Revival is free atm

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2014, 22:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun81 View Post
TH Revival is free atm

Yeah man I know but just wanted to say there is this new bug now
Old 02/01/2014, 01:06   #4

After I had the treasure hunt bug yesterday when I didn't get to choose my card and my streak was broken for no reason, today I didn't get my daily hunt, no area on the map to look for diamonds, my point of interests is on , on the map.
how is it possible?
Old 02/01/2014, 07:22   #5

revival isn't free anymore