Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this the end of nfsw? (nfs world is falling aprat)

Discussion on Is this the end of nfsw? (nfs world is falling aprat) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/09/2013, 23:28   #46
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 295
The Black Market: 184/0/0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooll22 View Post
i just deleted my driver with boost cars and stuff 10 min ago.if you think cheating is going to stop lol nfsw is done.only cheaters left in world and noobs ho farm TE haha and if you think anticheat is coming you are retarded.they cant stop cheating is bin 3 yers of cheating, how meny more yers you need to open yuor eyes, greedy EA beter milk plyers for more money than invest and fix that ******* shiti game.and i dont blame players ho cheat,what can you win with LFA in s clas??lol die EA Dieeeeeeeee!!!!!
-1 PLAYER ,
Old 11/09/2013, 23:49   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpℓebeαtz View Post
This site is not only for hacking but people like you don't understand it
Was merely a question to him seeing as 90% of the site is cheats and hacks but clearly "people like you" can't see it
Old 11/10/2013, 11:01   #48

All this thread has turned into is flaming and fighting. Mod please close this.
#Closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2013, 13:21   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskx View Post
Actually pursuit bot hackers still have an unfair advantage in multiplayer also with power ups compared to a fully clean player.

Then if they use pursuit bot i bet they even run TE sandboxie for ultra's which is an unfair advantage. doesn't matter hw you cheat. if you do you're just as bad as an auto finisher, speed hacker.
ok I did this because you have no idea how we play in mp.
I entered in mp few days ago and came across into great F1 driver in first race I saw that this guy want to race without powerups I lost that race and he made 2:32 with F1 on bristol & diamond (no pwups) and I raced again. I had better take off on start and this is what i v done
2:34 (no pwups) with bugatti. epic failed. and no ..all F1 drivers are almost ultra tuned if somebody buy that car it s natural to spend only few bucks more to tune it to max. everybody can earn parts and powerups in game.
you r cheater only if you change the rules of the game which means (thank mode ,speed hack,handling hack,early powerpus, and so on because opponent cant do the same.

ok guys on the other side.. I get along one thing with you. If you can't keep up in a race using F1 against me with porsche you can use autofinish and sh..ty stuff. It s not fair that you fall behind about 20 sec in a race
Old 11/10/2013, 20:39   #50

thats weird u guys are hacking too and then u cry why other guys are hacking

i have f1 and yes if u tune it to ultra its best car in the game and if u use powerups it beats every single car in the game
Old 11/11/2013, 01:47   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING OF THE NFS WORLD View Post
thats weird u guys are hacking too and then u cry why other guys are hacking

i have f1 and yes if u tune it to ultra its best car in the game and if u use powerups it beats every single car in the game
I m tired of explaining simple things..
F1 is the best car but it also depends on how someone drives it..
when you start to practise this game in single player you will figure out what is possible times for some tracks beginner.. go ask some advanced drivers and maybe they will make 2:34 with bugatti on bristol & diamond. I made several times with bugatti 2:35 in single and in mp aganst that guy I made 2:34 if you dont believe me I dont even care. personally I believe that F1 maybe can do 2:31 or even 2:30 but I can't say cuz I didnt try F1 on that track.. this post was meant to guy who said that we cheat because we use pursuit bot and spam with powerups I prove he was wrong
Old 11/11/2013, 09:44   #52

You little flamming boys take this game way to seriouslly Go get laid and relax.
Old 11/11/2013, 12:46   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM King View Post
You little flamming boys take this game way to seriouslly Go get laid and relax.
we relax with this Em' "Cause I need an interventionist To intervene between me and this monster And save me from myself and all this conflict Cause the very thing that I love is killing me and I can't conquer it" nanana can somebody save me from this song aaaaa
Old 11/11/2013, 15:28   #54

Em **** that *****, BITCHANNA..
Old 11/11/2013, 15:52   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM King View Post
Em **** that *****, BITCHANNA..
nice offtopic bro trying to farm thanks? ...

anyway nfs world is just a fun game to hack
Old 11/11/2013, 18:16   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriss Tucker View Post
I m tired of explaining simple things..
F1 is the best car but it also depends on how someone drives it..
when you start to practise this game in single player you will figure out what is possible times for some tracks beginner.. go ask some advanced drivers and maybe they will make 2:34 with bugatti on bristol & diamond. I made several times with bugatti 2:35 in single and in mp aganst that guy I made 2:34 if you dont believe me I dont even care. personally I believe that F1 maybe can do 2:31 or even 2:30 but I can't say cuz I didnt try F1 on that track.. this post was meant to guy who said that we cheat because we use pursuit bot and spam with powerups I prove he was wrong
You didn't prove nothing except that you're a try hard.
Old 11/11/2013, 18:30   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING OF THE NFS WORLD View Post
nice offtopic bro trying to farm thanks? ...

anyway nfs world is just a fun game to hack
Take this offtopic and shove it somewhere.. immature little boy. You sound like this: ''Mommy, mommy, JDM King is offtoping the thread, *buhuhuuhuh*'' Crybaby, grow up.
Old 11/16/2013, 14:45   #58

Received Thanks: 4,541
It ends in flamewar and spam.

closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread