Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Achievement issues

Discussion on Achievement issues within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Achievement issues

I have achievements that won't go away. It always says 10+ & I already claimed reward. & there are gifts on the achievements which I don't remember seeing before. Has anyone had this issue? I don't know how to clear it. I've tried everything, but they won't go away. Some will, others won't. I think the ones without those little gift boxes are the ones that will disappear tho. Does anyone know how to clear these ?

Old 09/24/2013, 03:02   #2

I don't know much about this game, i played it for a little while but not long, were you able to clear the ones that are like the ones that won't go away at all? If not they might not be able to be cleared, like many other games you might have to just leave them there and not be able to clear them, however there might be a way, i don't really know, just wanted to help you out a bit, have you tried asking other players that play with you?
Old 09/24/2013, 03:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by halofrager1 View Post
I don't know much about this game, i played it for a little while but not long, were you able to clear the ones that are like the ones that won't go away at all? If not they might not be able to be cleared, like many other games you might have to just leave them there and not be able to clear them, however there might be a way, i don't really know, just wanted to help you out a bit, have you tried asking other players that play with you?
I haven't much paid attention to the ones that disappear & don't. I just noticed that the ones that stay have those weird presents. I try going through the "all" section to see if something isn't completed correctly, & I've also tried restarting the game several times. I don't even know lol.

EDIT.....
Ah man! I missed them LOL. Went through again & clicked on the blocks that had the presents & realized those said "Claim Reward". This can be closed. My bad.
Old 09/27/2013, 04:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandabear2510 View Post
I haven't much paid attention to the ones that disappear & don't. I just noticed that the ones that stay have those weird presents. I try going through the "all" section to see if something isn't completed correctly, & I've also tried restarting the game several times. I don't even know lol.

EDIT.....
Ah man! I missed them LOL. Went through again & clicked on the blocks that had the presents & realized those said "Claim Reward". This can be closed. My bad.
Right. He must click on every reward that have a Present Box and claim all items.
He just click on last ones )