Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please remove this fuction

Discussion on Please remove this fuction within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please remove this fuction

A message to all the hacks/trainers creators,please remove the ''crash mode'' from the trainers its very annoying playing the game and have to restart it 10-15 times cause of crashing on the loading screen.
Speedhacking,exploiting glitches and boting is a choice for everyone but ''crash mode'' passes the limits.
Old 07/16/2013, 12:00   #2

elite*gold: 2
No more crash mode>>>>More autofinish<<<<

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 12:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post
No more crash mode>>>>More autofinish<<<<

yes but what if we want to AFK multiplayer bot over night? within the last hour ive had 3 crashes on apex server while i had crash mode and lag mode activated... at least add a counter for it like in the last GMZ hack... this new one sucks it just crashes other players that use the trainer also but the last one didnt crash other players that had the trainer activated.
Old 07/16/2013, 13:53   #4

go and cry to GMZ he is the creator of crash mode, coders on epvpers are not using it in there Bots and trainer..useless thread.