Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real Spin

Discussion on Real Spin within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/13/2013, 22:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nothing Hard...?
Old 07/14/2013, 11:42   #17

elite*gold: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio12345678 View Post
@xTheResponse nfsnull is like a developer he can do everything with the game
You mean NFSNULL or NF5NULL ?
Old 07/14/2013, 11:43   #18

Please... Someone can tell me how to do this ?
Old 07/14/2013, 13:18   #19

elite*gold: 65
And who cares about if i am NFSNULL or NF5NULL... ?
NF S NULL is just not avaible anymore....

At the End its the same thing, because i own all the original Scripts that were used in 2011 by Persona NF'S'NULL., i just dont know how to update them to the current Server-Versions and i dont want spend time on it anymore :P.

Im doing my own thing, recording some Fun movies in some of my free Time, because i just want to show what is possible with the NFSW-Engine, nothing more...
I'm also doing this with many other Games in the same Dimensions, just without the Movies

I dont see a battle or something in any Way, those words are specially to Silverbobby...
There is no Point in commentating my Videos with bad sh*t and apply some Dislikes on it, i also dont do this to yours....

But its true, the most Stuff you showed on your Channel, is Stuff that i already know since the old FTW Times, the only thing that cracked my Brain in last time was the Anti-Respawn thingy, which is also completed since weeks again... maybe i were to stoned ^^

Edit:
Forgot that....

@Response, if you want i can send you a Cheat-Engine Table with this Function included, you just need to activate it ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2013, 13:50   #20

That would be great I'll add you in Skype
Old 07/14/2013, 15:04   #21

NF5NULL lets not forget the players about how they were teleported in one same place .... interesting messages and more-to continue the tradition-someone has to do it, you do not forget that it was a surgeon that new players can not experience it, these events of 2011, a total I have nothing against the continuation of the tradition
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2013, 03:47   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I love how people don't appreciate FREE hacks..
o rly? Can't believe this because back in early 2012 I sent 10€ to Devrim in hopes all the tools on DH will NEVER ever be free for all. I loved the idea of the login-check, the hacks were great and such. Then at the end of 2012, after some months being absent to epvp I see you promoting DH stuff for free.

So with the line quoted here -and I do understand your point-, I have to ask whos decision it was to 'open' DH if you all know exactly that free tools aren't 'enough' for some users?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul909 View Post
NF5NULL lets not forget the players about how they were teleported in one same place .... interesting messages and more
All teleport was february/march 2012, last time at this crappy Extravaganza, completely destroyed the Event idea from BugBox. My GF got teleported to the Bridge in Palmont, I rofled half the day.

Remember this=

Old 07/15/2013, 11:22   #23

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostkiddie View Post
o rly? Can't believe this because back in early 2012 I sent 10€ to Devrim in hopes all the tools on DH will NEVER ever be free for all. I loved the idea of the login-check, the hacks were great and such. Then at the end of 2012, after some months being absent to epvp I see you promoting DH stuff for free.

----
Translation:
HTML Code:
Devrim;
(we were talking something when this popped up)
Then come to DH
Let me add you to the team
berkay;
I have to think (as a joke)
Devrim;
It was VIP only few months back, but I made it for free(2-3 weeks ago)
And it's going to stay that way
I just add a login to the trainer
Quote:
So with the line quoted here -and I do understand your point-, I have to ask whos decision it was to 'open' DH if you all know exactly that free tools aren't 'enough' for some users?
As you can see, it was Devrim's decision. I just coded a multihack for him, & now it's free.
Old 07/15/2013, 11:58   #24

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Lol, "Free Fart".

(Ignore my immaturity xD)