Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For those who cares about TH

Discussion on For those who cares about TH within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For those who cares about TH

as we know, some players are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity issues (Mainly Fatal Error 5).
i did 2 days ago, and i thought that my TH steak would be broken. but today i successfully login some how, and realize that my Th steak havent been broken yet
so i got some advice for you guys who are worrying about their TH:
+ dont be panic, your TH steak wont be broken(like my stituation)
+ if it is broken, dont start over again, 'cus it's EA's issue, they will let us retrive our TH if its broken
hope it'd help you out
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2013, 07:21   #2

No one cares
Old 05/26/2013, 07:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranonymous333 View Post
No one cares
if you dont, then dont comment
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2013, 17:38   #4

thankyou for this, when i was about to panic because i cant log in, i was worrying about my TH , then it hit me lol, my date was not updated, i changed it to 5/26/13 then it worked : D
Old 05/27/2013, 06:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohan49494 View Post
thankyou for this, when i was about to panic because i cant log in, i was worrying about my TH , then it hit me lol, my date was not updated, i changed it to 5/26/13 then it worked : D
no need to panic
Old 05/27/2013, 14:52   #6

Back in April when they were having so many server problems, the devs gave everyone ONE free TH revive.

So if you lose your streak ONE TIME you can revive it without paying 500 boost.

This does not work EVERY TIME. ONLY ONCE! If you lose your streak a second time you will have to reset or pay 500 boost.
Old 05/28/2013, 21:24   #7

u can resume now for 0 SB