Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible rewards

Discussion on Possible rewards within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Possible rewards

Hey guys!

I was wondering, I have been searching for more information about this for a while now and I can't find anything so that's why I'm asking it here:

I've been doing a lot of 'High Stakes' Team Escapes lately, and I've won a lot of stuff. But I'm searching for some kind of list about all the possible rewards from Gold Cards in Lucky Draw.

I know we can get a lot of different things;
license plates, rims, skill mods, performance parts, neon, window tints...
But I'm still wondering where the limits actually are, until now I've only seen basic stuff, no special license plates (meaning, other color than the default colors), no special neon (like country flags for example), also some rims have a red tint on their preview picture, I think maybe meaning that they're rare or something? Anyway, I have done a LOT of events, but I've never won anything like that.

Does anyone have more information about this kind of stuff?
Old 04/27/2013, 19:00   #2

EA sucks, special licence plate and neon and every thing which is different can only get by speed boost. so u can win only normal skill mode (max. 3-star) and normal neon,boring rims,tint etc & everything but if u are lucky u will get 1-4 ultra part in ever 100 races...
Old 04/28/2013, 02:34   #3

This site has info about performance parts...