Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For your account safe !

Discussion on For your account safe ! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
For your account safe !

I saw a lot of posters early from stupid account stealers, so I'm making this thread to attetion all players around here.

1. There are NO such things as SpeedBoost hack. If want speedboost you need to break the database that leads to jail in real life .
2. There are NO such things as Money hack. You can make your visual money increase, but same as speedboost, you need to edit the database if you want money.
3. Stop asking for them, you will feed more the stealers around here who forget that some members from here feed them. I reffer on hack tools.

Regards
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/24/2013, 10:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
what bullshit is this "leads to jail in real life ." are you nuts jail ? if you are in u.s.a or america you go to jail ... not in europe learn the laws then talk about them ! the answer for this hacks could be made but the **** some rules and they are harder to make ! so if you dont know dont talk about it .
Old 04/24/2013, 11:15   #3

the only one who can get to nfs db is the real pro hackers not the game hackers, but the pro hackers didnt interested in gaming lol so no hacks for speedboost
Old 04/24/2013, 15:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nappster_vernom View Post
what bullshit is this "leads to jail in real life ." are you nuts jail ? if you are in u.s.a or america you go to jail ... not in europe learn the laws then talk about them ! the answer for this hacks could be made but the **** some rules and they are harder to make ! so if you dont know dont talk about it .
They can accuse you in every country where they got their rights for their games.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2013, 15:56   #5

Man there is a Boost hack and a money hack
I will share my boost and money hack whit you guys:
For 10 000 Speed Boost you need to go in the game Say in the chat I Suck after that press F13 and you got 10 000 boost
For 1 milion cash just press ALT +F4 and you got you money. Its simple.
Old 04/24/2013, 16:06   #6

Cool for noobs
Old 04/24/2013, 19:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4l3x4ndru View Post
I saw a lot of posters early from stupid account stealers, so I'm making this thread to attetion all players around here.

1. There are NO such things as SpeedBoost hack. If want speedboost you need to break the database that leads to jail in real life .
2. There are NO such things as Money hack. You can make your visual money increase, but same as speedboost, you need to edit the database if you want money.
3. Stop asking for them, you will feed more the stealers around here who forget that some members from here feed them. I reffer on hack tools.

Regards
You're right, but somehow generates Vitaleks points SB I do not know how, I have no idea, but he still does it, even now packs developers It is good, but such things as boost hack does not exist, it is true, but are still the people who give up to gain, stretch and draw on their computers different viruses, and their accounts are stolen .... well it was written
regards