Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a doubt, guys :/

Discussion on I have a doubt, guys :/ within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I have a doubt, guys :/

I use the game to the Portuguese BR language, does that cause a failure
time to use bots and other hacks to manipulate the game? because after all the bots
are written in English is not it?

Thanks to all!
Old 02/27/2013, 22:12   #2

não, o língua não tem nada a ver, deves estar a fazer algo errado, tipo não pores a janela no tamanho mínimo. especifica melhor para te poder ajudar
Old 02/27/2013, 22:25   #3

Ricardo, I set everything right in the GPWA bot eg
but when he does some three races successfully
starting from the fourth race, he's wrong, and working, and enter other players already on the screen!

how can I solve this?? :/

thanks buddy