Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Go get a life ..

Discussion on Go get a life .. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Go get a life ..

Hey , plz read from the first line to the last one.

This is out topic , Have nothing to do with Need For Speed World (or maybe some points)

So , I wanna tell u something , Instead of wasting your time in playing this ****** online game and doing virtual things , go explore the real world and live your life and get REAL friends , not staying 24H doing fake **** ..

Why the hell am telling u this ?

Because I was a NFSW player from the Beta times till 2012 .. I had an account with 90 cars above and 3 drivers with level 50 .. I was feeling awesome while playing the game , I was a respectable professional player BUT I was a ****** lonely bullshit guy in real life , and now I am regretting that ..

You're lucky cuz u read this be4 its deleted ;
And hey , don't even try to post ****** comments

Think about it again ,
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/12/2013, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 65
Just selling all my Accounts now - also One with 90 Cars...

Thanks

Edit: of course ive got other hobbies, but im spending too much Time at playing NFS World...
Old 02/12/2013, 23:05   #3

elite*gold: 3
well, all aren't like that. I balance my time with friends, family and internet accordingly. but you're right with the fact that we shouldn't waste too much time on these things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 23:32   #4

Talking about me i am not addicted at all (last time i played was at 1 week ago and only about 30 minutes).

I "silently" laugh about the comments on some topics on the official forums, or here.
Some people see a new igc as the best thing of the week...They see this useless computer games as the real life

Proof of all that illusive and destructive life are the paranoid guys playing shooter games hours and hours, and than they end shooting people on the real world, because they are to much addicted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2013, 00:21   #5

No offence but is not our problem how you manage your time .
We have to go to school or work every day. So we dont have 24 hours to play nfsw. O wait we have friends to.So we hang out whit them.
And drink some beers and relax.
Old 02/13/2013, 07:05   #6

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Just chill out dude No one is addicted here.
Old 02/13/2013, 08:20   #7

if u can control ur time there is no problem
Old 02/13/2013, 10:17   #8

No offence but are you a troll
Old 02/13/2013, 11:11   #9

maybe you got addicted to this **** game, but trust me, after you got hacks, you will lose all your interestings. so you're lucky cuz u already in this hacking forum. if you cant get out of this game, just enter into the game and hack everyday, after one week, you will find that how this **** game can be so boring.
Old 02/14/2013, 00:22   #10

It's the wrong way to call NFSW (or other games) your life... Your REAL LIFE is just passing by if you are playing too much... take more care to your family and friends... would be better...
Old 02/14/2013, 05:17   #11

i like this forum better than the game lol, but if u all get board come join me on veetle i stream topgear all the time geochannel1 i am under shows get to see all the cars we race in nfsw

Old 02/14/2013, 15:51   #12

I come for bots. Because otherwise i would be playing 24/7 to get everything. But the more i cheat the less i want to play the game. So its good for me visiting these forums. If i can lvlup from 1-60 in 2 daya with pursuit bot. Then to grind my *** of daily for 2 months. Well just the knowledge of it, how unbalaced this game is, the shortcuts available kinda ruins the experience.

So all in all i am very grateful that sites such as EPVP and hackers like Android and others exist that helps us gamer who dont have unlimited time and money but still be able to enjoy games like NFSW.

I never use the trainers because i dont like to ruin other peoples races only in free roam. I come mostly for cash and perfomance parts bots like GWP. But everyone likes different kind of hacks. I respect that but using cheats to ruin it for others is kinda lame.

But yeh in the end, your life and your family should be your top priority not online games. Games will come and go trust me on this one but family and friends remain.
Old 02/14/2013, 23:30   #13

Guys, they forget his real life for an Online Game like Need for Speed - World oder something other are stupid. I play NFS World much, but i don't forget my real life. Oo