Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STUPID MP CHEATERS

Discussion on STUPID MP CHEATERS within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2013, 17:38   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NITROPLUTON View Post
Honestly me only use hacks in MP Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh use hacks in MP is good for the soul
Honestly you are only more one ***** trying to flame this topic
Old 02/07/2013, 18:24   #62

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down a day in a cheater's senseless life

u want to flame it? here is how cheaterz think:
"yah i will open the game first then open the trainer...yah,amm, f1 f2 f4 f45f 5f 45...... all hacks hahah....they dont know i hack....i will hide it loool. ok why my car drift? oh i should disable drift hack....am, (he crashin all over the place)....f**k they noobs i will use autofinish. hahahhahahahahahahaahahahahh. what did i just accomplish?"
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stupid me, stupid error.
07/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok. I dont know if its been posted before. Everything works, except my dekaronserver.exe. This is the error e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../. ./Share/LogicObject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 145 that i get just before it closes. Any help is appreciated.
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question
02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Script: Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one? Stupid question: Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done? Second stupid question (live with it): Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...
hello cheaters
01/17/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
really good work....for all.i can find all my quests here
hello cheaters
01/17/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hello, nice to meet u all