Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PaySafe card problem.

Discussion on PaySafe card problem. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PaySafe card problem.

why does not work PaySafeCard method of payment? if anyone else has the same problem?
Old 11/13/2012, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 65
Mhh, maybe you look 2 thread below....

*hust*
Old 11/13/2012, 16:11   #3

I've already looked ... but this has nothing to do with the Polish, this is generally a problem with the service paysafe nfsv, and she topic is locked, you can not write, and no information ...

and maybe you need to shut up if you do not know the answer and stop trying to're playing smart...
Old 11/13/2012, 17:44   #4

maybe try it again later... or try to clean your browser
Old 11/14/2012, 06:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid_01 View Post
I've already looked ... but this has nothing to do with the Polish, this is generally a problem with the service paysafe nfsv, and she topic is locked, you can not write, and no information ...

and maybe you need to shut up if you do not know the answer and stop trying to're playing smart...
lol ya he playing like a smart ash
Old 11/14/2012, 10:27   #6

elite*gold: 65
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid_01 View Post

First, i only wanted to help you - and it's outrageous to give me such an answer. Next point about "playing smart", just why a person is (in your point of view) smart, when he answers in a way you don't like ? Disgraceful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenpack View Post
lol ya he playing like a smart ash
Go back in your cave and post uninterestingly,redundant and copied texts of bullsh*t. Appreciate, that nobody want your posts...
Thanks
1 User