Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Read! Nfsw Info

Discussion on Read! Nfsw Info within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Read! Nfsw Info

Ok i made the post cuz there were questions if there are TH or SB or IGC hacks!

1.The TH(treasure hunt) hack has been patched a month ago so it could never be used again.
2.Since the start of Nfsw there were rumors for a SB(speed boost) hack. There are no SB hacks! The "hacks" that are posted in youtube are old and they never worked. So don't waste money and time on such bullshit.
3.The IGC(in-game cash) hack has been patched a month ago so you can get money only by racing!
4.There are plenty videos in youtube about "Nfsw Bodykit hack a.k.a Artmoney hack" so dont make useless posts.
5.And last thing. If you want to buy cheap SB dont give your account or credit cards to other people. You just have to go to and change your country to Poland. The SB there is 5 times cheaper than in the USA or UK!
6.Vinyl hacks do not exist.You can get special vinyls by purchasing speedbost.

I will be glad if i helped to anyone of the "newbie cheaters"
Regards : s7r1k3
Thanks
16 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 15:41   #2

Anything about vinyl hacks?
Old 09/23/2012, 16:00   #3

finally a good thread!
Old 09/23/2012, 16:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfHack View Post
Anything about vinyl hacks?
as far i know this is the only one:
Old 09/23/2012, 16:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apisv View Post
as far i know this is the only one:
Well this is the only hack but only Vitaleks and his mates can hack the main server and make that possible!
Old 09/23/2012, 16:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7r1k3 View Post
Well this is the only hack but only Vitaleks and his mates can hack the main server and make that possible!
well i was trying to buy it, but it's looks like when you are not Russian or Ukrainian nationality it's not possible.. with all respect.
Old 09/23/2012, 22:04   #7

The "Vinyl hack" by Vitaleks isnt a hack, its just position saving for vinyl coordinates on the current vehicle. This "hack" just save the coordinates and size of the vinyls

I've written the same "hack" months ago believe its easy as f...uck
Old 09/23/2012, 23:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7r1k3 View Post
only Vitaleks and his mates can hack the main server and make that possible!
They never hacked the so called "main server" or "server side" or whatever
Old 09/25/2012, 21:43   #9

So there were some posts about TH hack and @JohnHeatz please add this thread to the sticky threads so there are no more useless posts
Old 09/25/2012, 22:22   #10

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I will stick this one for a definite period of time, not permanently though
Old 10/01/2012, 11:01   #11

I will say that I am using to hack Vinyl manager Vitaleks-recently added a new opcje_ if someone can afford the few euros to the truth warto_ a lot you can do with this tool edit vinyls that are not editable and so the whole composition dalej_kopiowac vinyl and recently also move individual elements of the composition and more innych_ update tool which has several new features ... I recommend
Old 10/03/2012, 11:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul909 View Post
I will say that I am using to hack Vinyl manager Vitaleks-recently added a new opcje_ if someone can afford the few euros to the truth warto_ a lot you can do with this tool edit vinyls that are not editable and so the whole composition dalej_kopiowac vinyl and recently also move individual elements of the composition and more innych_ update tool which has several new features ... I recommend
Ok. Let's say i believe you. If this is the truth post a picture of the "hacked" vinyls and a picture of the "hack" !
Old 10/03/2012, 23:36   #13

the subtitle is a bit of work but you can do a lot, your own logo (nickname), but I prefer to edit the vinyls that are not normally editable, and copy itself among different compositions vinyl friends,,,,, I'm sure you've seen already a few identical cars, for example, on a bridge or in a different place
Old 10/06/2012, 20:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul909 View Post
the subtitle is a bit of work but you can do a lot, your own logo (nickname), but I prefer to edit the vinyls that are not normally editable, and copy itself among different compositions vinyl friends,,,,, I'm sure you've seen already a few identical cars, for example, on a bridge or in a different place
Ok. But where's the proof?! In my last post i asked you for a proof not for a explanation.