Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Community youtube video

Discussion on Community youtube video within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Community youtube video

Today I have decided to make a community video, for the Community!

all you have to do, is put a video response of a Glitch, Crash or stunt in NFS World to this video, and I may add it to the very first Need For Speed World Community Montage!

Enjoy, and please subscribe for more awesomeness!
Old 09/13/2012, 09:55   #2

Can you show some other videos by you? we should know how good are you..
Old 09/13/2012, 11:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrayzer View Post
Can you show some other videos by you? we should know how good are you..
I have never made a community montage before, but here are some of the other youtube videos of NFS World that I have made

Old 09/13/2012, 11:59   #4

The only thing that catches my eyes is the camera views and settings, how did you get them?
Old 09/13/2012, 12:16   #5

camera hack. Please note, I do not cheat, I use the camera hack for videos ONLY
Old 09/13/2012, 14:38   #6

Hmm, maybe you could share the info how to do that? Would be fun to mess around with camera and sony vegas a bit.
Old 09/13/2012, 16:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrayzer View Post
Hmm, maybe you could share the info how to do that? Would be fun to mess around with camera and sony vegas a bit.
how do you mean? all I do is record the video with fraps and edit it with sony vegas 11 pro
Old 09/13/2012, 16:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS World Hackin View Post
how do you mean? all I do is record the video with fraps and edit it with sony vegas 11 pro
I mean step by step for the camera in NFS world, I know you have to press V, but you can`t get it too far away
Old 09/14/2012, 00:48   #9

its simple, just use the wall hack to get out of the stadium, and then use the camera hack
Old 09/14/2012, 23:32   #10

can someone link me to a camera hack?
Old 09/15/2012, 10:25   #11

you can find it on this forum