Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW Proxy switcher problem

Discussion on NFSW Proxy switcher problem within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSW Proxy switcher problem

Hello. I used Usa proxy and I changed my country to usa but I can not see the Usa's SponsorPay offers. It give me my country's offers. How can I fix it?
Old 09/08/2012, 20:26   #2

Talking

It won't work if U are changing only the proxy. You need VPN(Virtual Private Network).

Go to and download and sign up for a free account(Little Bear,as they call it).

It gives you 500 MB free data per month. If U like it, you can buy premium Unlimited plan which costs only $4.99 a month.
Old 09/08/2012, 21:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobi4624 View Post
It won't work if U are changing only the proxy. You need VPN(Virtual Private Network).

It gives you 500 MB free data per month. If U like it, you can buy premium Unlimited plan which costs only $4.99 a month.
Or create new account
Old 09/08/2012, 21:17   #4

here is better thing

CyberGhost .. just register for free and get 1 month premium traffic also free... with over 10 countrys i earned over 10k boost;s
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 00:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imahek View Post
here is better thing
CyberGhost .. just register for free and get 1 month premium traffic also free...
I will try this and will tell you what my success-rate is. I'm also on a part of the planet where I cant pay with sms 4 boost. I have a tunnel server in an East-EU country but got very little offers there too

Update:
I was able to load sponsorpay offers from a country of which I know the language (2 offers totaling 1500 funds), however the funds never appeared on my game-account. Does this happen often? I have made screenshots of both cases
Old 09/09/2012, 08:30   #6

Last time I changed my ip to Usa to earn speedboost I could see the Usa offers. Why I need a VPN now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobi4624 View Post

I used Tunnelbear but still same problem.