Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Car ID for Artmoney

Discussion on Car ID for Artmoney within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Car ID for Artmoney

Hello pvpers,

I got a simple question for you guys, i donīt know all the car IDīs for artmoney to change bodykits etc. Does some one off you guys know the car IDīs off the latest released cars.

Example the BMW 3.0 GSL

Greetz from The Netherlands

srry for the bad english.
Old 08/16/2012, 20:49   #2

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by vloieem View Post
Hello pvpers,

I got a simple question for you guys, i donīt know all the car IDīs for artmoney to change bodykits etc. Does some one off you guys know the car IDīs off the latest released cars.

Example the BMW 3.0 GSL

Greetz from The Netherlands

srry for the bad english.

There is everything you should know concerning carnames etc
Old 08/16/2012, 20:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister.Yoda View Post

There is everything you should know concerning carnames etc
I already know this site, and its not updated to the latest cars in nfsw, but ty for your help.
Old 08/16/2012, 22:15   #4

if you want all the IDs go to your nfsw car folder , you should find everything there

Regards
HaQi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] ArtMoney .
09/25/2010 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
when i prss search this massege open for me 'Process not found' and i use ArtMoney PRO v7.29.1 .. :rolleyes: w8ing helpS english OnlY
Artmoney
08/11/2009 - Kal Online - 44 Replies
Hy got question if artmoney is compatable with vista? and if yes and i press on search button he says process not found? MasterOfHunT
ArtMoney
05/13/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hello. Can anyone please explain or make a tutorial how to work with ArtMoneyPro? I cant find any values i look for. i have tried to understand it and i have got it so far: only values i can find is 0. if i search for values >0 i get 0 results, if i search in for =0 then i get like several kk adresses only when the search is made up to 2% (so i wold say only value that this uce can find is 0). And if i look in memory edit i dont see any text or values, only XX at each address. ...
Artmoney tabelle gesucht//searching artmoney table
04/03/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
moin leute ich suchene artmoney tabelle für dekaron(2moons) habe jemanden bei 2moons gesehen der es geschafft hat bin aber selber zu faul mireine zu erstellen postet eine wenn ihr ahbt pls ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- Moin people I suchene artmoney table for dekaron (2moons) had seen someone at 2moons has managed itself but am too lazy to draw me one pls post one when you have pls mfg, hans (bond)007
ArtMoney Help Please
02/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey everyone this is my first post so please don't be mad if I do something wrong >< I was wondering about using artmoney on conquer. I've heard of other people using it , but what can you do with it? If you put it in a trade window would it show up as the edited value or the actual value? Also, could I use this for a scam? Any help is aprecciated, and I will probably give +k to helpful repliers. Thanks everyone, Sargath