Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Organize the section

Discussion on Organize the section within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Organize the section

Hello everyone,

as you all might have noticed, I have been selected to moderate this section recently, I hope we can get the section clean and organized, for which I will definitely do my best.

For this purpose I am asking you all for suggestions, anything you feel could help improve the organization of the section, so that we can take it into consideration.

As of right now, and due to what I have seen so far, I would suggest having a centralized "index" with the most useful posts/releases on a sticky thread, which can be updated constantly, I can be making a thread like this if needed, and if you all think it could help the section.

So any suggestion please post it in here, and if you all think that my idea might work, we can start on it, I would just need to get to the most important posts/releases, for which I would ask for your help by sending me the links either posting them on my profile or sending me a private message.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2012, 03:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think we should use tags like REQ, HELP, UPDATE, NEW TRAINER and we should find a solution for the reposting of trainers to get some thanks =)
and then a harder rule for non english writer.

thats for the monent
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2012, 12:43   #3

try to kick off all scammers ^^ its a great way to get organized, because for one thread, there is 3/4 guys that make a similiar thread. maybe u could close the ones that are suspicius.

sorry my bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2012, 15:36   #4

What about a sticky thread for the newest trainers? it would be more organized instead posting the same new trainer 3 or 4 times...

A friend of me is in the Darkorbit section active and he made a thread about the newest bots for the game. Why we don't do this like in the NFSW Section? Would be really good

Also important for me is:

Banning Acc scammers or virus creators as fast as possible. There was a guy who made a virus in a .exe file and he said it would be a new trainer which was wrong...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2012, 17:51   #5

We need to take into account that for us (staff) to know about scammers, we need to have some consistent proof (not third party chats though as Skype, MSN, ICQ -they are not supported by us-) posted on the ; yet by following the trading tips, it is really hard to get scammed; yet if that happens, we will be more than able to ban the scammers, obviously.

Regarding the sticky, something like that is what I had in mind, making a thread like that, I was thinking something alike what I have on Shaiya Section that is an Index with everything needed for creating a server of that game; but in here, with the tools we have, which are working properly *if interested on the index organization, go on the link on my signature
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2012, 23:04   #6

try to kick off scammers in the website and as "AWaytoExpensive" said to put sections like Release, Help and Update

thx
Old 08/14/2012, 23:18   #7

I would definitely like to have different sub-sections, yet I don't see that much activity on the section to divide it, whenever it is noticeable that there is a total need on sub-sections, that can definitely be discussed with my superiors (administrators) to try and get that done.

As of right now, we need to work with what we have though