Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To clear some rumors, "Login failed" is a Bug. This is what a Ban looks like

Discussion on To clear some rumors, "Login failed" is a Bug. This is what a Ban looks like within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation To clear some rumors, "Login failed" is a Bug. This is what a Ban looks like

Last year when we all abused the "unlocalized String", lots of us got banned afterwards when the Devs looked into the Logs who made too much levels in a short time.

A lot of you experience a "Login failed" these days and think "oh f**k I'm banned!". No. You are not.

My driver that got really banned back in 2011, got this=

In English, this says "You are currently banned from the game. Please contact Customer Support."

I don't think they changed this message over the years, so if you see THIS message (in the Language you set up of course), you are definitely banned. Forget about what TDX2011 wrote in another Thread (If you get Login failed 3 times, you are banned blah), this is BS. Either he is a big n00b in some ways or he wanted to create some panic. I don't know.

If the Servers are unavailable or your Login failed, the only thing you can try is this= Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World and delete all files EXCEPT the DATA dir. See here=

Then go into the DATA dir and delete the following files=

Just delete all Crashdumps and this Communication file. This definitely helps when the Launcher doesn't start and say the Servers are not available (only in case they really are ONline but the Launcher doesn't recognize it!) and maybe this helps to login again.

After you deleted the files, start the Launcher again. The files are being re-downloaded, the Hashes re-calculated and everything will work as before. If your Login fails then again, it isn't your games fault. I can not guarantee that this resolves the issue but it is worth a try.
-------------
EDIT=

Important= If your Acc is banned, it will NOT be deleted. They just lock banned Accounts so nobody can use the same drivers name(s) again.

My old driver that got from lvl24 to 34 in one day with the unlocalized String still exists= (replace drivers name with any others name). The only person who can verify that he/she is banned, is the previous Account Owner, others will see the Profile. The only additional thing you/we can do is check the last Login date like this= (again, replace drivers name with the one you search for).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2012, 22:31   #2

are u sure from what u did there ?
so i wanna tell u some thing b4 i try ur *****
it is not launcher bug ,
i have 6 accounts
banned 5 accounts because i did more than 4000 day in them with TH hack
and left 1 account which i didn't use in it TH hack ,
and now all 5 accounts get login failed ,
and the 1 account i didn't use is open normally ...
so don't post any stupid thing like what u did there ,
it is not server or launcher bug
it is BANNED
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 22:35   #3

not work to me
Old 08/11/2012, 22:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa3dany1 View Post
are u sure from what u did there ?
so i wanna tell u some thing b4 i try ur *****
it is not launcher bug ,
i have 6 accounts
banned 5 accounts because i did more than 4000 day in them with TH hack
and left 1 account which i didn't use in it TH hack ,
and now all 5 accounts get login failed ,
and the 1 account i didn't use is open normally ...
so don't post any stupid thing like what u did there ,
it is not server or launcher bug
it is BANNED
I have a friend 6DICE. He never used hacks or exploiting bugs but he got login failed. Julien said " we are going to fix it" but it didn't happen. Drew said "Try Customer Support." CS e-mailed this:

"Your account has been banned by developer."
You got this error becuase you're banned by developer. Not from auto-ban service.
Old 08/11/2012, 22:51   #5

@Mohannad Elsa3dany

1) I didn't say that I definitely know that it is a Laucher Bug (you should read posts completely before replying to them). It just isn't the ban message that should appear when the Acc IS banned. I posted the part with the file delete as a possibility to sort out if it's a local or remote Bug.

And it was you who posted a screen of the Customer Support that proved the Login failed is not a Ban message. Now you are argueing it is? Give me some of the drugs you are using.

Fact is, the "Login failed" is not a "You are banned" message and I stand to my point until someone really can prove that EA changed the Ban message (and that isn't quite imagineable). I gave proof to my arguments with the links to my old driver which is just to be considered as an example for this posting so everyone can see what it looks like when you are banned.

But for you "login failed"=banned, so next time I get the message "invalid login data. email or password not correct" -I think I'm banned. Hell yeah.

@megane44

Like I wrote, I can not guarantee that this workaround does help against the Login failed issue. This procedure is just a general workaround and even officially posted on the US Forums BTW.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 22:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix View Post
I have a friend 6DICE. He never used hacks or exploiting bugs but he got login failed. Julien said " we are going to fix it" but it didn't happen. Drew said "Try Customer Support." CS e-mailed this:

"Your account has been banned by developer."
You got this error becuase you're banned by developer. Not from auto-ban service.
so what now ? i am banned for ever ?
Old 08/11/2012, 22:58   #7

Thumbs down

Quote:
so what now ? i am banned for ever ?
Sorry but yes.. ://

but wait for 5-6 days. I got this message on my old account after 8 days it's activated again. )
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 22:58   #8

no offence but we are in 2012 .. it may worked in 2011 but i think it dsnt work. gonna try it tommorow.. but i'm not gonna press "thanks" for now
PEACE!!
Old 08/11/2012, 23:13   #9

ok i have one banned noob account and i get login failed there - other accounts are working tested after and after.
might look if its working again after a few days.
Old 08/12/2012, 00:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostkiddie View Post
@Mohannad Elsa3dany

1) I didn't say that I definitely know that it is a Laucher Bug (you should read posts completely before replying to them). It just isn't the ban message that should appear when the Acc IS banned. I posted the part with the file delete as a possibility to sort out if it's a local or remote Bug.

And it was you who posted a screen of the Customer Support that proved the Login failed is not a Ban message. Now you are argueing it is? Give me some of the drugs you are using.

Fact is, the "Login failed" is not a "You are banned" message and I stand to my point until someone really can prove that EA changed the Ban message (and that isn't quite imagineable). I gave proof to my arguments with the links to my old driver which is just to be considered as an example for this posting so everyone can see what it looks like when you are banned.

But for you "login failed"=banned, so next time I get the message "invalid login data. email or password not correct" -I think I'm banned. Hell yeah.

@megane44

Like I wrote, I can not guarantee that this workaround does help against the Login failed issue. This procedure is just a general workaround and even officially posted on the US Forums BTW.
how u knew my full name so ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 00:06   #11

Quote:
how u knew my full name so ?
haha facebook =) you are active there on marcs page and also official NFSW page it hink :P
Old 08/12/2012, 00:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWaytoExpensive View Post
haha facebook =) you are active there on marcs page and also official NFSW page it hink :P
just did unlike and report for his page
Old 08/12/2012, 02:40   #13

I managed to save at least the email that had 4000 + boost this is already a vitoria thank ja helped a lot
Old 08/12/2012, 04:08   #14

elite*gold: 9083
The Black Market: 284/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,014
you are the noob cause youre wrong the screen you post is old as hell, Login error isnt a bug its a BAN , DREW posted this at the EA Forum , they stopped informing people about ban if you cant login youre account is gone ( i know sometimes game bugs, but if you check programm data and may redownload etc and still login Failed your Banned)

V3N0MR4C3R wrote:
very nice, hope to run into less hackers, and btw, do you let the people you banned know?

DREW wrote:

Well, they won't be able to log in which is a pretty good indication.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 14:05   #15

It's funny how all the retards believe what you tell them, login failed is from their game or something wrong happened n your game files, banned? No... just errors. When you're banned, you can't login on their world.needforspeed.com or customer support, back in the days when my accounts got banned, I couldn't reach into customer support, some other bullshit from EA. Anyway about the lock on the name so nobody can use it again, another bullshit! So I had my first account, since 2009, the old beta, I got banned more than a year ago, some months ago I talk with Custoemr Support and I've changed one of my 50 lvl driver name to that name, that was banned and locked. So you can use your old, banned name if you talk with them. That will definitly DELETE forever the Banned account. Btw congrats to those who didn't got banned, I also have a few TH accounts without ban
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread