Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Opinion on actions of EA (koksuk3rs :p)

Discussion on Your Opinion on actions of EA (koksuk3rs :p) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Your Opinion on actions of EA (koksuk3rs :p)

ok so after latest update, EA were tryin to shout out about banning and stuff. i was surprised when they said, we will work greatly to make this game fun and fair. well nice work EA, uprising boost prices was real nice move, koksuk3rs.
well fair game would be where money doesn't matter in game, only skills. everyone equal. buy parts with real money, get nice cars with real money, well fk you very much EA and really BIG ups to our fellow programmers for updating programs such as TH bots. i dun really use speed hack or trainers, but lvl up hack has brought everyone at equal position.

so again good job guys and hope you keep up the work : ]

:mof o:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

to all the opinions and replies many thanks
well guys i've been boost buyer BIG time. and i have all the stuffs i'd like to have wether cars, or parts anything. just the sayings by EA that they gonna make game fair and equal doesn't sound legit anymore. its like just pay pay pay more and more. well they call it a free game ! well pricing earlier was also reasonable, now if you look ... its disaster hope you guys get what i mean : ]]]

i got no hard feelins for anyone, or will have. just a thought to share : ]
cheers !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 09:47   #2

If we stop the using hack, maybe EA will be happy about the game and release more stuff. But it's only a guess. I'm only very sad about fair players not about the EA!!!
It's only cheaters vs EA. Didn't you know when EA was released Ban Hammer thingy after 2 days Gmz attacked to the all channels with [1111111110000] with whispering the "1" over and over again. This shows how EA is fail at releasing ban hammer. He wants to show that "Real Ban Hammer" doesn't exist!! EA is taking money from this game since March 2011 (when the cheats are released) Don't you get it now? EA is just ripoffing players becuase of our cheat skills. It does affect fair players too. Okay guys. we will stop this war or EA will close the servers like MCO. EA can do anything, anytime if you read the ToS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 11:21   #3

Big true is EA just want moneys, moneys and moneys and moneys... Not more... By this baning will hackers got new ideas and bugs in servers... And they will got unbelievable hacks... Enjoy money eating EA... I hope at hackers... They will found new methods and bugs at server... When boost will be cheaper more and more peoples will bought it... And they will buying more boost because itīs cheaper than this prices... Just use brain and donīt be stingy
Old 08/10/2012, 11:27   #4

I think Gmz will be update his trainer with massive hacks. Becuase i know who he is. He always fightining to money eater EA.
Old 08/10/2012, 12:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix View Post
If we stop the using hack, maybe EA will be happy about the game and release more stuff. But it's only a guess. I'm only very sad about fair players not about the EA!!!
It's only cheaters vs EA. Didn't you know when EA was released Ban Hammer thingy after 2 days Gmz attacked to the all channels with [1111111110000] with whispering the "1" over and over again. This shows how EA is fail at releasing ban hammer. He wants to show that "Real Ban Hammer" doesn't exist!! EA is taking money from this game since March 2011 (when the cheats are released) Don't you get it now? EA is just ripoffing players becuase of our cheat skills. It does affect fair players too. Okay guys. we will stop this war or EA will close the servers like MCO. EA can do anything, anytime if you read the ToS.
+0,5 my opinion - but i dont think they stop to ripoff - they would still do - its a greedy company.
when they invent something new - they will always - think about new idea to get more money.

lets make a few more noob accounts and cheat like hell - with the THH thats no problem.
Old 08/10/2012, 12:20   #6

Maybe the boost buyers should stop playing to EA close the game. Is not that what the trainer users supposedly want? Then the trainers only could be used on the pikatchu game
OH...Wait...You are mad only because the boost buyers have advantages....But aren't the boost buyers who keep the game open and free for you? So, you want to play free and the idiots supporting the game and PAYING to the EA keep the game online would have exactly the same advantages as you?
EA need money to keep the game active and the boost buyers are mad because TH users have all for free. The ban hammer on cheaters is very logical and rational.
CHEATERS only destroy the game and nothing more.

On this days the arrogance is very high....Cheat users think that they cant be banned because the game would be closed by that
There is more fair players over there than what you think...And some fair players only cheat because of the real cheaters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 12:42   #7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
Maybe the boost buyers should stop playing to EA close the game. Is not that what the trainer users supposedly want? Then the trainers only could be used on the pikatchu game
OH...Wait...You are mad only because the boost buyers have advantages....But aren't the boost buyers who keep the game open and free for you? So, you want to play free and the idiots supporting the game and PAYING to the EA keep the game online would have exactly the same advantages as you?
EA need money to keep the game active and the boost buyers are mad because TH users have all for free. The ban hammer on cheaters is very logical and rational.
CHEATERS only destroy the game and nothing more.

On this days the arrogance is very high....Cheat users think that they cant be banned because the game would be closed by that
There is more fair players over there than what you think...And some fair players only cheat because of the real cheaters.
Not agrreing with you at that part Cheaters Destroy the Game WE REBEL!!!! cuz of nonsence high prices For a good example Heres Warrock When g1c was avaible g1c packs costed so much money But since Warrock went over to nexon now the 2690 NX cash is a good price to get a good gun and its only 3.25 euros instead of buyng g1c 4times to get ur 1 gun Anyways Keep up hackers WE NEED TO WEAKEN THEIR GREED! and oh forgot were fighting for fair pricing and equality Thank this post if u agree with me and thank others also if u also agree with their opinions
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 12:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
1. i started to cheat because of the skill mods - the game became slow - they took away 20% acceleration,top speed and handling.
it was no fun - the first 2 weeks i was close to fall asleep in front of the screen and i think even the exotic cars wouldnt be much faster.

2. im bored with that game, but i dont want to stop to play it

3. i bought SB so the igc and play4free argument doesnt work

4. EA should ask real companies - if they wanna put ads into the world instead of having fake/unreal ads in the game - so that they could get from them a bit money

5. there should be enough arguments now
Old 08/10/2012, 12:52   #9

I'm a boost buyer, i never used hacks which give you more advantages when other players can't get. EA is on wrong way. They did everything for boost, made free players angry, free players going to learn h4x, they made a hack, sharing n using it. Isn't it? If you think you can stop the EA by using hacks, you're really wrong!
Old 08/10/2012, 13:08   #10

My hope idea of all of this is that until EA gets PUNKBUSTER to manage there support security hacking in that game is just starting
Old 08/10/2012, 13:36   #11

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
EA Sucks as Hell, Look i was a Fair player , very active in a clan , we went about 50 Friends wich played daily as hell, then EA brings the Skill Mod & ****** us all , from my 50 People are now 3 Playing Daily (all other uninstalled the Game) that was the Moment i start HACKING AS HELL TO **** EA! and from that moment on i gaved a **** about Fair Players
Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 13:45   #12

same to me.. i have a lots of friends.. before update with skill... almost all of them was online. now after update... 1-2... 5 max of 67
i think...(me ... as simply nfs player) if they will add soon(2-3 months) canyons... new city(bayview or olympic city no tricity-is too big i think game will have lag with teleport.. ) new gamemodes( tollbooth-nfsmw ; test drive-dyno ; drag , canyon drift-sprint..) igc car slots ; aftermarket card packs igc....old players will come back and more new players will appear.... game will be nicely..
and... no more roadsters/convertible , suv cars!
Old 08/10/2012, 13:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
EA Sucks as Hell, Look i was a Fair player , very active in a clan , we went about 50 Friends wich played daily as hell, then EA brings the Skill Mod & ****** us all , from my 50 People are now 3 Playing Daily (all other uninstalled the Game) that was the Moment i start HACKING AS HELL TO **** EA! and from that moment on i gaved a **** about Fair Players
I already said that. You can't stop EA. They are doing this on every game. On the mobile game too!!! Tetris Mobile has a DLC which costs 75$ !!!! How does can happen in the world??!!
Old 08/10/2012, 13:56   #14

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
Download Cracked version then? I never bought an EA Game , get them all For Free by Skidrow
Old 08/10/2012, 13:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix View Post
I already said that. You can't stop EA. They are doing this on every game. On the mobile game too!!! Tetris Mobile has a DLC which costs 75$ !!!! How does can happen in the world??!!
old times: mario...for tv game
now (if mario will release now-same old version): ... dlc ... facebook share/like... 50% sale... pay for powerup(fireballs) =))

Tags
nfsw equality in racers