Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Data folder founded

Discussion on Data folder founded within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Data folder founded

I found the nfsw data folder with the cars, sound, tracks, etc...
Can i get some car from the folder somehow?
Old 04/16/2012, 12:55   #2

C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data
(Windows 7Ultimate 32-bit)
Old 04/16/2012, 17:30   #3

i think he means if he could somehow copy the car from the folder to his account which should be impossible
Old 04/16/2012, 20:41   #4

I once tried that I mean when I didint know how to get hidden cars that was way back,then I tried this to chnage geometry and textures of one car to another so What I got was invisible car lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack
02/15/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack To make the data folder data.pak Use repacker We've been able to run the update, but the game does not You, packer and should think about doing anything else specifically that anyway? Sorry... Bad english..
PSF Data Folder
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies
penge naman po ako ng Data Folder ung wala ng Cheats and hacks..unG Original po... thnx po...
R52 Data Folder
11/19/2009 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
As I had guessed, the owl event with outdated files made you crash. To update your data folder (until Tiara updates, if you like), get this one: Its my data folder. It contains most everything... data.rar I try to keep an functional data folder at mediafire.com/lostmage333 all the time. If you have data folder problems, check that. If it doesn't work, message me in game (or email@ [email protected]) and I'll update it. Files were updated using winmerge. If I missed anything, let...
I Need The Data Folder!
07/27/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Could someone please upload the original data folder as i messed mine up trying to edit it. much appreciated. Also the one updated with 5157. thx agen
Screenshot folder in data folder
04/18/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
So was going to mix with data.pak and i saw i had Screenshot folder with SS in it. Game Gaurd having funn?