Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No More Hackin

Discussion on No More Hackin within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No More Hackin

Guys i Dont See Any Hackin Programs What No More HACKS!? =/
Old 02/04/2012, 21:51   #2

Received Thanks: 3,655
Well, that can be caused by the programmers activity.

If they're in holiday, they won't do new ones.

But I may do one and Im going to release it here
Old 02/04/2012, 22:56   #3

Oh please no more hacks,The Geri's trainer has caused so much troule in nfsw look at it more than half people come there to sue trainer and use speed hack without even being careful they dont care just go 600 KMH.And no one bans themnow the trainer is still working,And I think it will be needed sometime that It would be patched,cause it is made with one "command" Or option idk how to say wich lets the cheat not be patched so fast,Geri made it that He wouldnt need to update his hacks so much.Now IF your going to realese it again there is new hack in internet and it will be shared you cant do anything,then maybe few guys who know how to do that thiong (I wont tell u cause you would search on interntet how to do) would leech the source of your hack and make their hacks.Even i have many hacks That I didint realese and I wont realese.
If you will start releasing hacks you will need to be very professional cause hacks will start being patched diffrent way and you wont be able to find the address of that hack the same way you did before.
And I really want this cheating thing stop at least cheating that effects winning in races or gives anyother advantages to player.
But hacks like bodykits or other visual ones are good cause u get what u want (almost or you get what u want) and you cause no trouble to community
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/07/2012, 11:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
Oh please no more hacks,The Geri's trainer has caused so much troule in nfsw look at it more than half people come there to sue trainer and use speed hack without even being careful they dont care just go 600 KMH.And no one bans themnow the trainer is still working,And I think it will be needed sometime that It would be patched,cause it is made with one "command" Or option idk how to say wich lets the cheat not be patched so fast,Geri made it that He wouldnt need to update his hacks so much.Now IF your going to realese it again there is new hack in internet and it will be shared you cant do anything,then maybe few guys who know how to do that thiong (I wont tell u cause you would search on interntet how to do) would leech the source of your hack and make their hacks.Even i have many hacks That I didint realese and I wont realese.
If you will start releasing hacks you will need to be very professional cause hacks will start being patched diffrent way and you wont be able to find the address of that hack the same way you did before.
And I really want this cheating thing stop at least cheating that effects winning in races or gives anyother advantages to player.
But hacks like bodykits or other visual ones are good cause u get what u want (almost or you get what u want) and you cause no trouble to community
SOO TRUE!