Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTS SALE SERVICE - CHEAPEST 62,5K FOR 10 EURO NOW

Discussion on BOOSTS SALE SERVICE - CHEAPEST 62,5K FOR 10 EURO NOW within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 01/29/2012, 14:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-pain View Post
What a LOAD OF BS, i have been buying boost from other countries from Ukrain for the past 1 and ½ years and i have bought since 200k boost from Poland without getting banned. Do yourself a favour dont get scammed by liers like weakendangelos. Why pay 12 EUROS when you can get it yourself immediatly on your existing account for 2.7 euros.

They wont bann you several known profile in NFS World has changed country and bought boost they were not banned, if they bann you for supporting the game then they would have to bann atleast 1000s of people that bought boost that wouldnt make any sense. Think for one ******* seconds before you get scammed by people like these. You can buy boost from Poland with paypal you just have to makeup a legit zipcode heres one for you: 81-116 GDYNIA

EDIT: WeakendAngelos im 100% sure your not even from Poland your just taking this oppurtunity and making money out of peoples greed. Its very risky if you guys lets weakenangelos let you buy speedboost since his using the same paypal account/billing address and same IP on several different accounts, i warn you guys the risk of getting banned by letting weakendangelos getting you boost is VERY HIGH.
So I will have to play with a polish proxy ip or can i play with my original one?
Old 01/29/2012, 14:11   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-pain View Post
What a LOAD OF BS, i have been buying boost from other countries from Ukrain for the past 1 and ½ years and i have bought since 200k boost from Poland without getting banned. Do yourself a favour dont get scammed by liers like weakendangelos. Why pay 12 EUROS when you can get it yourself immediatly on your existing account for 2.7 euros.

They wont bann you several known profile in NFS World has changed country and bought boost they were not banned, if they bann you for supporting the game then they would have to bann atleast 1000s of people that bought boost that wouldnt make any sense. Think for one ******* seconds before you get scammed by people like these. You can buy boost from Poland with paypal you just have to makeup a legit zipcode heres one for you: 81-116 GDYNIA

EDIT: WeakendAngelos im 100% sure your not even from Poland your just taking this oppurtunity and making money out of peoples greed. Its very risky if you guys lets weakenangelos let you buy speedboost since his using the same paypal account/billing address and same IP on several different accounts, i warn you guys the risk of getting banned by letting weakendangelos getting you boost is VERY HIGH.
: Handsdown:: Handsdown:
thx!

Do yourself a favour dont get scammed by liers like weakendangelos.
Old 01/29/2012, 14:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak095 View Post
So I will have to play with a polish proxy ip or can i play with my original one?
With proxy the game would be veryyyyyyy laggy and unplayable

If you have afraid to lose your main account with this just do another one.
The boost will make the new account better than the old one , and if EA remembers to start banning people who changed country you still can use the old one
Old 01/29/2012, 14:42   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak095 View Post
use a proxy server, just to make the payments.
to play, you do not need proxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
With proxy the game would be veryyyyyyy laggy and unplayable
use a proxy server, just to make the payments.
Proxy. = Latency time high. = high ping = lag