Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little fact about the redeem codes

Discussion on A little fact about the redeem codes within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation A little fact about the redeem codes

Soo... Hi there fooled noobs who are stupid enough to pay 5$ to a ******* **** who's crying in e-mails sended to EA games for getting a refund. Today I will tell you how to get these REDEEM CODES for free.

1. Go to Customer Support.
2. Find something to cry about, find a good thing.
3. Send the ******* e-mail. IMPORTANT: Be respectfull to them!
4. Wait around 1-2 hours, you'll get and answer from them, if not, wait more (If you don't get after 24 hours, they gave you a big finger, make a new account and start to lie again)
5. I've got these redeem codes for FREE and I think everybody should get them for free, after all, you, mr. abuser of redeem codes who sells them for 5$, hope you aren't gonna sell a **** anymore.

P.S. I'm a boost buyer and I don't need this ****, but it was worth trying to see how you *********, easly can make some cash, now everybody can get them for FREE, as the way it should be.

Don't need to THANKS, I'm a player sick of losers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2011, 17:56   #2

WOW, you just discover a hot water!

Support will give you a code only ONCE, max twice (per account). And you could be respectfull as much as you want, but if you don't have something they're no able to resolve, you could forget about whole thing.
Old 11/22/2011, 18:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by davsar2906 View Post
WOW, you just discover a hot water!

Support will give you a code only ONCE, max twice (per account). And you could be respectfull as much as you want, but if you don't have something they're no able to resolve, you could forget about whole thing.
No man, trust me, I got like 10 redeem codes on the same e-mail, same issue over and over... So this is 100% true. You can think whatever you want, now go get your codes and be happy son.
Old 11/22/2011, 18:43   #4

Cant find the livechat, can some1 help me?
Old 11/22/2011, 19:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZ666 View Post
No man, trust me, I got like 10 redeem codes on the same e-mail, same issue over and over... So this is 100% true. You can think whatever you want, now go get your codes and be happy son.

Yeah, right...
I know you could report the same issue over and over again but I don't think support give you the codes for 2 free purchases. Discount codes, maybe...

If you stood up against the people who're selling the codes, then explain here your issue and how could you got all those codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mush0r View Post
Cant find the livechat, can some1 help me?
Go to the help.ea.com, log in and then "talk to the game advisor". Instead NFS World, go to nfs Hot Pursuit or Shift 2, then press live chat. There you could explain your issue about nfs world
Old 11/22/2011, 21:37   #6

Received Thanks: 3,655
Maybe the ones who sold them got it by that page?!

Lol, how to make money instantly fast..
Old 11/22/2011, 23:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZ666 View Post
Soo... Hi there fooled noobs who are stupid enough to pay 5$ to a ******* **** who's crying in e-mails sended to EA games for getting a refund. Today I will tell you how to get these REDEEM CODES for free.

1. Go to Customer Support.
2. Find something to cry about, find a good thing.
3. Send the ******* e-mail. IMPORTANT: Be respectfull to them!
4. Wait around 1-2 hours, you'll get and answer from them, if not, wait more (If you don't get after 24 hours, they gave you a big finger, make a new account and start to lie again)
5. I've got these redeem codes for FREE and I think everybody should get them for free, after all, you, mr. abuser of redeem codes who sells them for 5$, hope you aren't gonna sell a **** anymore.

P.S. I'm a boost buyer and I don't need this ****, but it was worth trying to see how you *********, easly can make some cash, now everybody can get them for FREE, as the way it should be.

Don't need to THANKS, I'm a player sick of losers.
I really wanted to thank u for releasing this truth to the crowd here. i'm also sick of these cheap losers redeem code sellers (CJ650, DOVIS, JEREMYPAY, etc...) who are even saying that he's got connection like his brother in ea support who's giving him those codes for free and then he sells it for fast money. You nailed it directly to the point on how to get those redeem codes.
Old 11/23/2011, 00:32   #8

I would rather quit playing the game than whining to support just to get some free codes. Seems to be a pathetic business to cry on support for something that you want to sell later.

And how do you know that the code is even working? Well you don't. Too risky.
Old 11/23/2011, 02:59   #9

you noob, you should not say.
Old 11/23/2011, 09:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1a5h76 View Post
I really wanted to thank u for releasing this truth to the crowd here. i'm also sick of these cheap losers redeem code sellers (CJ650, DOVIS, JEREMYPAY, etc...) who are even saying that he's got connection like his brother in ea support who's giving him those codes for free and then he sells it for fast money. You nailed it directly to the point on how to get those redeem codes.
My pleasure mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidialove View Post
you noob, you should not say.
You poor kid, buy boost instead. Fagget, I have 3 lvl 50 account and 4 other accounts at lvl 20, explain how am I a newb? Ohh yeah, you are just some internet idiot...

[QUOTE=davsar2906;14002357]Yeah, right...
I know you could report the same issue over and over again but I don't think support give you the codes for 2 free purchases. Discount codes, maybe...

If you stood up against the people who're selling the codes, then explain here your issue and how could you got all those codes.

Why so mad dude? I don't need to say how you can get these codes, be smart! Do it by yourself.
Old 11/23/2011, 09:30   #11

With pursuit loader you were able to get to lvl50 within 3 days, lol.

I'm mad because of people like you who came here and talk *****. If you don't have issue regarding to boost (or real money) issue, support won't give you anything. If you're experience as you said you're, you should know that.
After all, I don't know what do you have about it? This is a free world. Buy it or leave it!

Instead be pleasured about f1a5h76 wrote, you should know that he also tried to sell 2 free purchases codes few months ago. Ask him how much money he wanted for these codes?!
Old 11/23/2011, 09:55   #12

Quote:

I'm mad because of people like you who came here and talk *****. If you don't have issue regarding to boost (or real money) issue, support won't give you anything. If you're experience as you said you're, you should know that.
After all, I don't know what do you have about it? This is a free world. Buy it or leave it!

Instead be pleasured about f1a5h76 wrote, you should know that he also tried to sell 2 free purchases codes few months ago. Ask him how much money he wanted for these codes?!
Pursuit Loader is useless today...
Old 11/23/2011, 10:00   #13

Quote:

I'm mad because of people like you who came here and talk shits. If you don't have issue regarding to boost (or real money) issue, support won't give you anything. If you're experience as you said you're, you should know that.

I don't care junior, for me you are nobody and your post don't affect me with nothing. I got redeem codes for bullshit, ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
Yeah! To many lvl 50 with thousand of powerups got sold by these months... and now are banned for cheats. There you go, abusers of pursuit loader... I did it once, from lvl 1 to lvl 23 in 2 hours, nsxt I was banned for hacks... so yeah, hacks sucks. And before you post any bullshit about me, being here on a cheat site, think again, it's was fun the first time, when there were only a few with cheats, after a couple of months, 80% of NFSW players were using hacks... EA solved these issues.
NFSW should be a clean multiplayer game with 100% free, 100% hack free, if they want investors, ask some rich ass to put money in this game.
Old 11/23/2011, 11:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post

That's why I wrote you were, not you are

[QUOTE=2JZ666;14007734]I don't care junior, for me you are nobody and your post don't affect me with nothing. I got redeem codes for bullshit, ok?[QUOTE]

if you say so, old man... I really wish I could be so smart as you are
Old 11/23/2011, 12:57   #15

Received Thanks: 3,655
Reedem the code fails :f