Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reward cards not server-sided

Discussion on Reward cards not server-sided within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/27/2011, 03:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
O.K. guys i tryd my best to find the adresses of the reward cards, but something goes wrong by me ( Artmony and cheatengine) i tryd and tryd but i cant find them.... but maby he is right and i am only to dumb to find..
Old 09/27/2011, 18:58   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
You are outdated here , or you try something OFF TOPIC

EDIT: If someone was OFFTOPIC here , it was because he did not like 1 offensive commentary from yohan49494 to BD10 , and criticized it!

someone hask u anything????
Old 09/27/2011, 19:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardoconan View Post
someone hask u anything????
...Says the idiot claiming to "FOCUS ON TOPIC"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
or you try something OFF TOPIC
This quote describes you very well
Old 01/12/2012, 22:09   #19

Guys...i think that reward cards can be hacked...listen:

It is a bug,for the moment.

You enter in a multiplayer race,quit the event at 51%,and join the same race,but don't move your car while you are joining the race,and you have to do the same thing over and over about 15-20 times.

I know that you will have a lot of DNF races,but it really works,i tried this and after 15 races on Verona Tunnel, in the safehouse at Performance Shop,i found a T2 pro force induction and a T2 street engine in my inventory.And i didn't had them or win them before.

I am sure that this can be hacked,based on what i've said.
Old 01/13/2012, 05:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danutzx96 View Post
Guys...i think that reward cards can be hacked...listen:

It is a bug,for the moment.

You enter in a multiplayer race,quit the event at 51%,and join the same race,but don't move your car while you are joining the race,and you have to do the same thing over and over about 15-20 times.

I know that you will have a lot of DNF races,but it really works,i tried this and after 15 races on Verona Tunnel, in the safehouse at Performance Shop,i found a T2 pro force induction and a T2 street engine in my inventory.And i didn't had them or win them before.

I am sure that this can be hacked,based on what i've said.
YEAH!! it works for me..xD thanks
Old 01/13/2012, 11:38   #21

Maybe a hack could be made, when u pick a card it flips around right? So how about a hack, that when u move your mouse over the card, it shows what ur gonna get, that way u can pick the perfect card that u want everytime. If i knew how to do this i would, but i dont. I hope someone else who is good in coding might know a way how to figure this idea out, and turn into a trainer or hack.
Old 01/13/2012, 16:35   #22

Why I Dont Belive This
Old 01/13/2012, 17:27   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Maybe a hack could be made, when u pick a card it flips around right? So how about a hack, that when u move your mouse over the card, it shows what ur gonna get, that way u can pick the perfect card that u want everytime. If i knew how to do this i would, but i dont. I hope someone else who is good in coding might know a way how to figure this idea out, and turn into a trainer or hack.

behind all cards is the same thing, you get your price even if you don't take a card and make alt+F4
Old 01/14/2012, 09:32   #24

Not all of us are children. But there's nothing wrong about it.
Old 01/15/2012, 14:19   #25

Yeah but with my idea, you atleast get so see what every card is, without choosing one, so that u are able to pick the one with the reward u desire.
Old 11/19/2012, 15:29   #26

my luck on choosing cards is not bad but why we dont use hack for that
Good Idea
Old 11/19/2012, 16:05   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrlycan View Post
my luck on choosing cards is not bad but why we dont use hack for that
Good Idea
This post is already old, and there are proof that you will get the same reward no matter which card you pick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2012, 23:30   #28

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaugebabas View Post
This post is already old, and there are proof that you will get the same reward no matter which card you pick.
All that is needed to be said, has been said.

#Closed
Closed Thread