Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stop?

Discussion on stop? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
stop?

So everytime I play multiplayer, other cars can stop me completely if they push me to the side, but I couldn't do that,what is that?
Any tips on racing multiplayer?
Old 08/20/2011, 19:00   #2

download cheats and use tank mode or transparent mode!
Old 08/20/2011, 19:05   #3

They are cheaters!
It's ""
Old 08/20/2011, 19:13   #4

oh thats why

another question, why NFSw doesn't support at&t prepaid phone?
Old 08/21/2011, 03:45   #5

lol, u should learn how to ram
ramming is just a part of this game, so dont get mad at it lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
STOP!!!
03/26/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Stop making useless threads about new hacks! They will be posted as soon as they will be updated for the new patch (action 6 came out today) . Nebular must update his bypass first, so calm down! While waiting for new hacks, try new DK Square system or do some new commision quests, if you are 150+ lvl try to recieve new armors, go kill mobs in 'The Dead Lands' Battle Event (Event occurs 3 times a day) . So.... check the new stuff added with action 6 and have fun!! :handsdown:
[STOP]How do we stop them completly?Let's do something.
12/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies
Hey everyone. I guess all owners of EO Pservers have come across this same problem that i am having. It's all about Macroers/auto composers. I'm so annoyed by those who are using macro programs just to get better and all those who are following the server rules made by their owners have to suffer being noobs no matter how hard they work on leveling,composing collecting,hunting. There is always those who willl come and use a macro program just because they are lazy bastards. My point is that we...
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...
Bot Stop!!
04/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys and girls, need some help if posibble. I'm using 1.58+softmode, i'm training in DW Cave atm, my bot stop after moving after teleport to town to restock pots. But my other 2 bots(using the bot) are fine, it restock pots and continue training. Is this only happen in DW Cave, coz i remember it never happen to me before. Is there a solution for it? Thanks for reading my problem and sorry to disturb you all :) Happy Botting.....