Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Idea (;

Discussion on Good Idea (; within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good Idea (;

Plz all proramer member of Elite pvpers any one can make any programe to up the number of cops destroyed on pursuite ? plz neeeeed !!
tfor all pvpers members
Old 04/03/2011, 09:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
too late man these type of program exist some months ago but some stupid people reported creator and hack ways is now blocked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Have a good Idea....
07/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 23 Replies
Hi, My idea is to provide extra Topic Forum to Open with the name "Private Servers" What do you think of my idea? Moderators say "YES" for this :) PLEASE
Good idea or bad idea?
05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water? If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
I have good idea
08/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
someon can make Auto seller in market which can do thinks like for example ewery 5 sec say S> super coat and if someon whisper for u u see in program who whisper for u I make it sellf i just start learning c#
Good idea?
02/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey guys i thinged that someone that can programm and these things could do an avto jumper , im thinging of an jumper when you click on map it jumps avtomaticly to the position so like from tc to minecave ? and btw for these who are interesed on making some speeder for cq, i know this speeder works on it www.speederxp.com but it disconects you all the time , might be someone could fix that? well thats all.
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...