Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats your favourite type of guitar??

Discussion on Whats your favourite type of guitar?? within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Whats your favourite type of guitar??

What's your favourite type of guitar? It can be Acoustic or Electric.
Old 01/03/2011, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,764
none of them. some songs sound better on an acoustic than on an electric and vice versa.
Old 01/04/2011, 15:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,973
I agree with USB. I like both. Some songs would sound terrible with an electric, but epic with an acoustic and some songs would sound terrible with an acoustic and epic with an electric.
Old 01/07/2011, 13:52   #4

elite*gold: 157
all guitars are very nice!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Wii] Guitar Hero III vs Guitar Hero World Tour
11/27/2009 - Consoles - 5 Replies
Ok . I wanna buy a guitar hero for my Wii and I cannot decide which one would worth the money for the instruments Guitar Hero III - Only guitar => @ 100 euros GH World Tour - Full Kit (microphone , guitar , drums ) => @ 300 euros So help me out here xD
Guitar Hero wii
07/22/2009 - Consoles - 2 Replies
Hi, ich brauche hilfe bei Guitar Hero für Wii(ich glaube aber das ist bei jeder Konsole gleich). Ich schaffe nie den experten Modus, da ich fast nie den orangenen Ton treffe. Ich hab bis jetzt nur Slow Ride geschafft und das nach 5 Versuchen. Jetzt meine Frage: Gibt es irgendein Trick um da gut zu spielen oder heißt es Übung macht den Meister? Oder bin ich einfach zu langsam?^^ Bzw. Wie habt ihr eure Finger um das zu spielen?
Whats your favourite class for pvp lvl 100+ ?
06/20/2008 - Perfect World - 10 Replies
Well i did try Archer, Werefox and Warrior (human) so far...heavy armor vita fox sucks at higher lvls since your fox does low dmg, Archer is hitting hard but has low hp and if stunned you are done, human warrior seems to be the class which has the most option for pvp and the dmg is insane at higher lvls with good equipment. I didnt try Werebeast but this will be my next class.... Whats your expirience ?
Need item type and token type boot
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All programers and makers of boots, Great job. Could some one make item and token type boot for patch 5118. Please
Guitar sound pack(GUITAR!!) [FINISHED!]
08/26/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
Well i just got bored the other day and made a different soundpack this one has all guitar sounds played from my very own guitar!!! So here it is! The moment we have all been waiting for!!! THE DOWNLOAD LINK!!! THE SOUNDS LINK! This is the rapidshare link for people who like that RAPIDSHARE LINK! Scan it if you want you wont find any viruses i promise im not like that I will be adding individual files to this ONLY BY REQUEST! that means you have to tell me .....