Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Four Year Strong

Discussion on Four Year Strong within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Four Year Strong

hey guys whats up. this band is incredible, and the only reason im posting this is because it is literally the first band that has produced an album that i cannot get tired of. i have literally listened to it at least once a day since it came out and i still havent gotten bored of it. not to mention how versatile they are with the way they can manipulate their music.

heres an example (my favorite song by them) Find My Way Back

and here they did it acoustic

im not posting this because i want to make them popular or anything, because theyre already hella popular. But theyre sick and i think it would be a real shame if anyone continued their current lives without enjoying their songs.

other great songs:
Men are From mars, women are from hell.
Heroes get remembered, legends never die.
It must really suck to be four year strong right now.
One Step at a Time
wasting time (eternal summer)
Your song
Tonight we feel alive

many others, but those are just off the top of my head favorites.

i hope you enjoy, and post if you have other favorite songs or anything else.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Roc In Strong Server Only
02/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
I Think in D 10 no server can kill roc it is very hard in d 11 may be kill it 1-Server Greece 2-server Alexander 4-server Rome
who is strong
12/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
POL: war-war-nin is better then war-war-tro ? nin got toxc fog+archer bane+twofoldblade trojan got hercules+spirit heal i plan to make war-war-nin with tributy point in str-176 agility 1/2 - spirit-20 and rest in vitility so war-war-nin is strong then war-war-tro becades war-war-nin has toxic fog FB/SS and reflex and archer bane? and war-war-tro only got hercules + FB/SS right?
EdenOnline is going strong
12/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I bet yalls thought i went away. but me and Zero has been workin on translating a new database and will be adding it to Eden shortly. And to end all rumors about cheating owners. i stopped composing my pets and will have an auction to give them out to players. We're fixing the family bug, got part of the bp bug fixed. not the huge one. just one advantage. we're getting all new pets, divine skills, dances and replacing the stars with wands on the paladins. so check us out at Welcome...
WTT> LV 91 s/s & 2h Abbadon AK (STRONG)
01/08/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
So basicly, im trading an AK with about 60 milions PVP points. The knight is a PVP Beast, very nice stat build, and its using PVP build. (Means, most of points are spent on single hit skills like feadol, etc.) IM willing to trade this AK fair via MSN for a 93+ at TRIESTE (Any class) Or, 91+ at Abbadon, (Every class but AK) The knight has. Valder helm + 1 Quesa noble armor +3 with 13 defense Quesa noble shorts +1 with 2% poison resistance and 1% ice Quesa magic boots +4 with 3% guard...