Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Walking Dead: Road to Survival Account. (High Level: 6 5*s!!)

Discussion on Selling Walking Dead: Road to Survival Account. (High Level: 6 5*s!!) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Walking Dead: Road to Survival Account. (High Level: 6 5*s!!)

I am looking to sell my account. I have 6 5*characters along with 25 4* characters and an assortment of 3*s. I am level 35 with a level 19 town hall. I have a lot of great weapons and othe gear to help beat roadmaps/levels/people at anytime. If anyone is interested please message me and I will send pictures of the account. The price of this account is also disclosed until I receive a message. I will negotiate a good price for the both of us
Old 08/06/2016, 11:15   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
account for sale, good price, high level, road to survival, walking dead

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Walking Dead : Road to Survival Account
04/16/2022 - Mobile Games Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i want to sell my Walking Dead : Road to Survival Account. Account Infos : -I play on the German Server Charlton -My account Level is currently 25 -I was in the top 100 in the ranking (atm im 315 -.- because i stopped playing) -I got 7 4 Star Charakters & some other 3 Stars -My Townhall is Level 11 & all other buildings too
[Selling] Walking Dead Road to survival account
01/23/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
hi Wts my rts account Server Johnson(FR) Characters: Dwight epic level 70 rank3 Rick epic level 56 rank3 Abraham epic level 1 rank3 Jesus 4* level 55 rank4 Jésus 4* level 60 rank4
[Selling] Walking Dead : Road to Survival Account
01/19/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hi WTS Walking Dead : Road to Survival Account. Account Infos : -TOP 50 region Coweta (EN), -lvl 35+, -Full team 4* tier 4 and many other (got mele team and ranged) u canmake all quest, raids and farm top players, (dont have 5* so i dont use cheats), -Townhall 20, - many items (1000+ gold - can use on other region and much more).
Walking Dead Road to Survival ( App )
12/27/2015 - Smartphones - 5 Replies
Hi. Gibt's das was für das Spiel? ?? 😊
The Walking Dead Road To Survival Cheats
12/26/2015 - Mobile Games - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I am looking for a working cheats for this game, I only found this The Walking Dead Road To Survival Cheats Currently I am not at home, so I will try this later, but maybe someone tried this? Looks cool and promosing :mofo: