Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoners War EU 15 6* Toa 100 GB10 DB10 Auto 5k+ Crystals and more

Discussion on Summoners War EU 15 6* Toa 100 GB10 DB10 Auto 5k+ Crystals and more within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Summoners War EU 15 6* Toa 100 GB10 DB10 Auto 5k+ Crystals and more

Hello

Hey im creating a new thread in order to refresh the old one, because had many many changed since the last post. I'm selling my account, coz im not really interested in the game anymore and got better things to do so here i'll give You guys screenshots of everything on the account that i managed to collect so far. My contacts are PW's here or on my mail or on KIK "xTubix".
About payments i accept only money on PAYPAL and i'm looking for 150 not less ( methods are simple either You pay 1st or we use a verified Middleman from the forum). I respond ASAP

here u got a crystal amount update, small monster update, my actual monsters and amount of monsters in storage (can make two another 6*) and i fused Panda Warrior and runed him already nicely

So here goes the details

Buildings, Achievements, Toa Proof -
Screens of the Monsters ( storage as well) -

got tons of very nice runes (only 5* and 6*)

Fusion Materials:

For Sigmarus Fiusion:
5* Sussanoo the Water Ninja -
4* Arang the Wind Nine Tail Fox -
3* Water Martial Cat in storage
Only JoJo missing

also got Water Undine if Needed for Katarina -

Summoned Light and Dark Monsters (stats skills runes)

6* Veromos the Dark Ifrit (nat 5* Fused) -
6* Belladeon the Light Inugami (nat 3*) -
5* Natalie the Light Assassin (nat 4*) -
5* Isabella the Dark Assassin (nat 4*) -
5* Grego the Dark Lich (nat 4*) -
5* Lanett the Dark Magic Knight (nat 4* event) -
4* Guillaume the Dark Phantom Thief x3 (nat 4*event) -
5* Jultan the Dark Werewolf (nat 3* Max Skilled) -

Normal Elements

Nat 5: (stats skills runes)
6* Akhamamir the Wind Ifrit -
6* Raki the Fire Hell Lady -
6* Pungbaek the Wind Pioneer -
5* Laika the Fire Dragon Knight -
5* Tesarion the Fire Ifrit -

Nat 4: (stats skills runes)
6* Galleon the Water Pirate Captain -
6* Qebehsenuef the Water Horus -
6* Hwa the Fire Rakshasa -
6* Verdehile the Fire Vampire -
6* Baretta the Fire Sylph -
6* Lushen the Wind Joker -
6* Chasun the Wind Sky Dancer -
5* Jun the Fire Samurai -
5* Shihwa the Fire Nine Tail Fox -
5* Izaria the Water Succubus -
4* Soha the Water Nine Tail Fox -
4* Orion the Water Brownie Magician -
4* Draco the Fire Brownie Magician -
4* Jean the Fire Phantom Thief x3 -
4* Luer the Water Phantom Thief -
4* Taurus the Wind Kobold Bomber -
4* Lisa the Fire Neostone Agent -
4* Stella the Water Assassin -
4* Lexy the Fire Assassin x2 -
4* Rigel the Water Lich -
4* Arnold the Fire Death Knight -
4* Tetra the Water Mermaid -
4* Selena the Wind Succubus -

Nat 3: (stats skills runes)
6* Megan the Water Mystic Witch -
5* Raoq the Fire Inugami -

Nat 2: (stats skills runes)
6* Konamiya the Water Garuda -
6* Shannon the Wind Pixie -
5* Colleen the Fire Harpu -
Old 05/31/2016, 13:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
80€
Closed Thread