Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoners War EU acc 11 6* auto DB10, GB10, TOA 100 and lots of Scrolls & 4k crystals

Discussion on Summoners War EU acc 11 6* auto DB10, GB10, TOA 100 and lots of Scrolls & 4k crystals within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoners War EU acc 11 6* auto DB10, GB10, TOA 100 and lots of Scrolls & 4k crystals

HELLO

I have for sale an EU Summoners War account with lots of stuff in kinda late game On arena without trying hard i finish in c1 but c2 could be reached if time would be spent on it U can do easly Giants and Dragons b10 auto and finish toa 100 on normal and somewhat 50 on hard (never tried higher).
I have monsters for Necro b10 auto but all are on 5* and never bothered to make them 6* to be honest coz of the new projects popping up :P but its absolutely doable Only JoJo missing of the monsters to complete Sigmarus the Water Pheonix Fusion.
Was collecting scrolls also for some time already and u can see what i achieved collect on the screenshots below I'm interested only in serious offers so any offer that will make me laugh or trolls i will ignore
straight away. U can contact me here on PW or on my email i'll be sure to respond fast payments only via paypal (can be verified MM from the forum but u'll pay his fee (just count out MM fee from the account price)) so here is the list of my monsters and all of the runes and skills i got :

All of the buildings, achievements, Mana and Crystals, Scrolls - (almost got glory points for lvl 9 Speed Totem)
All of the Monsters - (as u can see there is a lot of 3* max lvl ones and im leveling the 4* and getting 4* rainbowmons so probably next 6* will be ready)
Dropped also 25 Shapeshifting Stones

Nat 5's * :
6* Akhamamir the Wind Ifrit -
6* Pungbaek the Wind Pioneer -
6* Veromos the Dark Ifrit -
5* Laika the Fire Dragon Knight - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))
5* Tesarion the Fire Ifrit - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))

Nat 4's *:
6* Verdehile the Fire Vampire -
6* Hwa the Fire Rakshasa -
6* Baretta the Fire Sylph -
6* Lushen the Wind Joker -
6* Galleon the Water Pirate Captain -
5* Jun the Fire Samurai - (not runed)
5* Shihwa the Fire Nine Tail Fox - (not runed)
5* Susanoo the Water Ninja - Made for Water Pheonix Fusion (not runed)
5* Izaria the Water Succubus - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))
5* Acasis the Wind Sylphid - (not runed)
5* Natalie the Light Assassin - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))
5* Grego the Dark Lich - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))
5* Lanett the Dark Magic Knight - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))
4* Jean the Fire Phantom Thief - (not runed)
4* Soha the Water Nine Tail Fox - (not runed)
4* Arang the Wind Nine Tail Fox - kept for Water Pheonix fusion

Nat 3's * :
6* Megan the Water Mystic Witch -
6* Belladeon the Light Inugami -
5* Bernard the Wind Gryffon -
5* Jultan the Dark Werewolf - will be max lvl for sure
5* Raoq the Fire Inugami - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))
5* Ellin the Water Amazon - (random runes only for world boss (to be removed on rune removal day))

Nat 2's * :
6* Shannon the Wind Pixie -
5* Colleen the Fire Harpu - (not runed)
5* Konamiya the Water Garuda - (not runed)

Runes (only 5* and 6*) :
Blade -
Despair -
Endurance -
Energy -
Fatal -
Focus -
Guard -
Rage -
Revenge -
Shield -
Swift -
Violent -

bump
Old 03/19/2016, 23:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,427
Do you have skype? If yes add me: epvp_lumi
How about your price?
Old 03/20/2016, 02:29   #3

bump

bump

bump
Old 03/21/2016, 12:20   #4

bump

bump

after summoning there are monsters ready to make another 6*
also almost completed 4th leg scroll and got 5th ld got as well 4.3k crystals right now

bump
Old 03/22/2016, 16:16   #5

bump

bump

bump
Old 03/23/2016, 22:14   #6

bump

bump

bump
Old 03/25/2016, 03:27   #7

bump

bump

bump

bump
Old 03/26/2016, 06:06   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, i'm interested however, i don't have and i dont how to use paypal but i do have steam, and dota 2. i can you dota 2 items if you want. thanks!
Old 03/26/2016, 16:31   #9

i have 5 5* monsters for another 6* to make

bump
Old 03/27/2016, 16:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what do you want for the account?
Closed Thread