Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre-registration reward for Summoners War: Rift of Worlds 1$ Pre-registration reward

Discussion on Pre-registration reward for Summoners War: Rift of Worlds 1$ Pre-registration reward within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Pre-registration reward for Summoners War: Rift of Worlds 1$ Pre-registration reward

“Summoners War: The Rift of Worlds” is now available!

<Download Summoners War>

<Get Pre-registration Reward>
Autobuy:

<How to use>
- If Summoners War is already installed in your device.
1) Log-in to Summoners War using the account you wish to receive the reward with.
2) Tap the reward link and redeem your reward!

- If Summoners War is not installed in your device
1) Download and install Summoners War using the link above.
2) Be sure to run the app at least once and log-in with the account you wish to receive the reward with.
3) Tap the reward link above and redeem your reward!

*The coupon will be available until Jan. 30th 2016.

> Be sure to be logged-in with the account that you wish to receive the reward with, and then click the “Get Pre-registration Reward” link.

> You must acquire the reward by going to the link within the mentioned period.

> The link may only be checked by mobile devices.

> This e-mail will only be sent to those that have agreed to receive e-mails regarding the pre-registration of the Summoners War: Rift of Worlds update.

> The reward will only be available once per account.