Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoners war acc lvl 36

Discussion on Summoners war acc lvl 36 within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoners war acc lvl 36

Hey, selling my summoners war account

details:
lvl 36
server: europe

max leveld 5 stars:

dagora
fire brownie
water undine
rakaja
kona
shannon
ramagos
raoq
malaka
bernard
wind sylph
water rakshasa

also got some devilmons and other ****** mons

i only go first with a very very trusted trader
otherwise only via middleman or you go first

Write offers here please or PM, best offer wins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New summoners name
04/29/2015 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hello. Help me get a new summoners name. Or if you sell yours (must be very good and rare) i buy it. Or we can trade for ip farming, powerleveling, refs 3.0 or accounts. I can do all servers Post or pm the names please Thank you
[Selling] Summoners War ACC
03/11/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys ! I would like to sell my 40 lvl account. I don't have time to play so I decided to sell it. The account comes with e-mail (gmail). Here is the list of my monsters : 6* Lushen 6* Sophia 5* Verdehille
Hello Summoners
07/17/2013 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hello summoners? Have you visited my elo boost thread? I need some vouches if someone could help me
Summoners
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
why does everyone hate us? im lvl 111 and everyone hates my guts cos im a summmoner, so i made a knight, now im loved. but my summy just wants to be killed and gang raped once i flag, anyone else a summoner and always gets teamed??
How to bot with summoners ?
05/25/2006 - Lineage 2 - 12 Replies
I hope this question was not put before ... As in teh title:How the hell do you bot with summoners ? well i check follow attack and selected attack but it attacks only if i select something... That was problem number one ..number two: How do i use summon's skill ? because if u click the Pet Skill you only have Recharge if self mana is <something% well...that's only boxter ...what if i want to use Unicorn Merrow ? Third..last but not least ..i managed to Auto Attack by attacking bots with...