Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Torrent] Why torrent the game?

Discussion on [Torrent] Why torrent the game? within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Torrent] Why torrent the game?

English

BUY THE GAME CHEAPSKATE!
  • #1.)Why buy the game?
  • #2.)Why not torrent the game?
  • #3.)It's so much money!

#1.) Because, think of this. If you created a game that you were proud of. Took you a lot of money and time. Would you want people scamming you out of your money by torrenting the game?

#2.)Becasue, you don't get Online play (The best part of the game), Some people will get mad at you. For instance in my STEAM group FortexHotel.com Highly Dislikes the "torrentastion" of MineCraft.

#3.) It's not really that much. $20? That's it?! You can save that up pretty easily.

So please think about this thread before you torrent it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2011, 06:32   #2

elite*gold: 35
For some people ( actually not me ) is 20$ too much
Old 02/03/2011, 18:34   #3

I bought the Game.
I think 20€ (atm only 15€ because of beta) are not that much.
and if u dont have the money do babysitting or help other guys in school (idk the word... just translate "Nachhilfe" in english) and stopp fucking cracking that game!
Beacause of people cracking it, games are only getting more expensive than they already are.
The best example (i think) is Assassins Creed!
The first one wasnt that expensive (for a pc game) after, too many people cracked it...
So AC 2 was a lot more expensive and needed permanent internet con...
Later Razor1911 Hacked Ubisofts Servers and took all of their data to make an offline server and a new way to pay AC2 offline...
So AC Brthd will be more expensive than 2 and there will be again this stupid connection requirement!
So please stop cracking the new games because u see what will happen.
Do you really want minecraft to be unplayable because of required internet or because it would be a lot more expensive?
think about it!
And about what Elliotmaster said...

Ich hab mir das Game gekauft.
Ich finde 20€ (Während der Beta sogar nur 15€) sind nicht die Welt!
Und wenn man die mal nicht hat könnte man auch mal babysitten oder iwem Nachhilfe geben (ich geb 2 mal wöchentlich Nachhilfe in Informatik, weil das ne reine Goldquelle is weil das die halbe Schule nicht peilt, aber back to topic). Also hört auf das Game (bzw iwelche anderen Games) zu Cracken!
Cracken macht kommende, neue Spiele der Firma nur noch teurer als sies eh schon sind, um den Verlust an Geld des vorherigen Spiels auszugleichen...
Meiner Meinung nach, ist Assassins Creed das beste Beispiel.
Das erste war garnicht soo teuer (fürn PC-Game) Dann haben es zu viele Leute gecrackt und keine Sau mehr gekauft.
Das Ergebnis war ein überteuertes Assassins Creed 2, welches eine permanente Internetverbindung vorraussetzte.
Später hatts dann aber mal wieder iwer geschafft (nämlich Razor1911) Ubisofts Server zu hacking und genug Daten zu klauen um nen Offline-Server zu machen damit andere Leute sich das Game saugen können und "Gratis" zocken.
Demnach wird AC Brotherhood nur noch teurer sein und warscheinlich wieder ne permanente inet con benötigen...
Aldo hört bitte auf die ganzen games illegal zu ziehen...
Ich meine dieser Sommer wird IMBA! Guildwars 2 , Dead Space 2, AC brthd, Guildwars 2 usw!
Ich werde mir keines dieser Spiele auf illegale weise holen, weil ich einfach will, dass die Firmen weiterhin so geile Spiele machen und ich die Möglichkeit haben will, sie mir auch Leisten zu können....
Und es einfach Stil hat sich gute Spiele zu kaufen.
Das is wie bei Liedern und einer CD. Mann kann sich von mir aus jedes Lied über yt saugen wie man will, mir wurscht, aber wenn ich zb eine Band mag, kauf ich mir deren CD weil ich sie unterstützen will. Auch wenn ich die Lieder schon hab.
Ihr seht ja was passiert wenn alle so weitermachen wie bisher, überteuerte Spiele und pleite gehende Firmen..
Wollt ihr dass Minecraft perm inet braucht und auch 60€+ kostet?
Denkt drüber nach! Und auch über das was bereits mein Vorposter sagte, wenns iwer nicht versteht weil er zu doof is für englisch oder Google translate failt, werde ich es mit Freuden für diese Leute übersetzen damit sie aufhören gute Spiele und vorallem neuere zu cracken.

Mit frendlichen Grüßen, Rs0Knightman
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2011, 03:54   #4

Thank you. See my point. The owner deserves the money! Put a thanks to support on the thread.
Old 02/04/2011, 06:31   #5

elite*gold: 35
I think Notch should accept Paysafecard
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2011, 16:52   #6

okay thats right, it would be easier to pay with paysavecard because some parents (like mine) dont allow their children to use paypal.
so i had to ask a friend ^^
Old 02/04/2011, 17:25   #7

elite*gold: 329
Received Thanks: 1,741
15€ ist der Super-Mega-Hyper-Fun wert !
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2011, 19:35   #8

The problem is not the cash the problem is PayPal !
Old 02/05/2011, 00:38   #9

No not really. you can sign up for a paypal.ca for free. No bank account needs to be hooked to it.
Old 02/05/2011, 01:42   #10

elite*gold: 2
but u cant get any cash on the account on paypal without a bank account
Old 02/05/2011, 01:45   #11

Not true.
Old 02/05/2011, 05:51   #12

It's better if you can send Money from a Paysafecard to your paypal Konto. ^^
Old 02/05/2011, 08:28   #13

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 4,733
i think with paysafecard more children would buy the game legally
Old 02/05/2011, 09:39   #14

Think so too. And Notch would earn more money. ^^
Old 02/07/2011, 02:25   #15

True. True, But more people know about paypal.